1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

University of Maryland and Howard University

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Hope7, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Hope7

Hope7 Member

Can anyone share their experiences or information about Howard University and the University of Maryland? What is their success rate in placing their students into specialty programs? I'm considering these schools.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Lucus

Lucus Member

I have no idea what it is with Howard University. I applied last year and was just recently pulled off the waiting list. I have a 3.8 gpa, however I guess due to the fact I am not a minority and possibly a canadian citizen had to do with it.

Also they dont require and interview, (at least I didnt give one)... but back to the topic....
    Doesnt matter which school you attend, just do well on your boards and do research during your holidays.

Good luck

4. Hope7

Hope7 Member

No interview? I'd think that's the time to visit the school and check out their facility. I wonder what other schools do not require interviews. So what school are you going to attend? And anyone knows when the University of Maryland classes begin?

5. Lucus

Lucus Member

I am going to attend university of Toronto.