University of Maryland: Baltimore c/o 2020 (Entering Fall 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yearning

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!:):):)

I thought I'd start a thread for the August 2016 application cycle. (I thought I saw one earlier, but I can't seem to find it anymore).

This forum is an open space for UMD Pharmacy applicants to share stats and general knowledge about the application process (PCAT, interviews etc.) & current UMD Pharmacy students who are willing to offer some wisdom and provide insight to the rest of us!

Members don't see this ad.

crickets

no early decision apps?

Reactions: 1 user
Submitting mine in the next few days!

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted my application not too long ago! Good luck everybody! :)

2.7 gpa 87 pcat. will retake pcat. hey how do u know about this school, do u like it. im from fl and might wanna apply here. seems good, just worried about cold

wat seems diff UMD baltimore UMD easternshore

I applied really last minute in February and wanted to know how long does it usually take for umd to reply back to you/ review your application?

I applied really last minute in February and wanted to know how long does it usually take for umd to reply back to you/ review your application?
I received an interview invitation about a week after I submitted the supplemental application

I received an interview invitation about a week after I submitted the supplemental application

Thank you for replying, did you apply early or regular decision? I applied literally on the deadline date and I haven't received an email saying that they reviewed my application but I've received emails from other schools that they are reviewing mine.

Thank you for replying, did you apply early or regular decision? I applied literally on the deadline date and I haven't received an email saying that they reviewed my application but I've received emails from other schools that they are reviewing mine.
I applied regular decision. I would call or email admissions just to make sure they've received everything. But they may just take a little longer than others to process everything. No need to worry!

For those who received an interview, would you guys mind sharing your stats? I am interested in applying to UMD Pharmacy this upcoming fall. Thanks guys :)