University of Maryland School of Dentistry C/O 2021 Waitlist Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

For those invited to join the Maryland waitlist, are you in state or out of state?

• Out of State

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • In State

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

NicoPresto

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all you people!
Just taking a survey of those who applied to Maryland and were waitlisted. Just wanted to get a nice survey going that can help future applicants gauge the waitlist movement for future cycles. Just vote on if you're in state or out of state and comment in this thread whether you confirmed your spot on the waitlist or decided to pick another school. I personally reserved my waitlist spot and I'm in state! Happy waiting!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all you people!
Just taking a survey of those who applied to Maryland and were waitlisted. Just wanted to get a nice survey going that can help future applicants gauge the waitlist movement for future cycles. Just vote on if you're in state or out of state and comment in this thread whether you confirmed your spot on the waitlist or decided to pick another school. I personally reserved my waitlist spot and I'm in state! Happy waiting!
Hi, when you were wait listed last cycle did you get a pre- or post december interview?