University of Maryland School of Pharmacy class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkim.pharmD

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is Sean, who decided to attend UMB SOP next year.

I don't think there is an official thread for University of Maryland class of 2023, yet.
Therefore, I would like to make one here to communicate and get to know each others and hopefully we make a facebook page.
If there is a student from the previous classes, please advice what would be the best way to start the communications.

I am very exited to start the new journey in University of Maryland and look forward to meet you guys in near future.

Best regards,

Sean Kim

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there's enough room on this board to have an official thread for every class of every pharmacy school. You might have better luck on Facebook.

Reactions: 1 user
I remember the excitement when i got my first acceptance email. lol. Anyways, enjoy pharmacy school and good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,

I don't think there is an official thread for University of Maryland class of 2023, yet.
Therefore, I would like to make one here to communicate and get to know each others and hopefully we make a facebook page.
If there is a student from the previous classes, please advice what would be the best way to start the communications.

I am very exited to start the new journey in University of Maryland and look forward to meet you guys in near future.

Best regards,

Sean Kim
Lmao another sucker is born every minute. I would drop out of school now and save yourself 4 years and $200k+ in loans when you graduate.

Reactions: 4 users
Sean, you spent a couple hundred bucks on an application and maybe a couple grand grand on prereqs. Cut your losses now before you get 200k of debt at an attrocious interest rate. Read all of the threads here about unemployed PharmDs. By the time 2023 is here there will be even more unemployed PharmDs.

Hi all,

Best regards,

Sean Kim
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy this next step in your journey! I interview next fall and I am really looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.