1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

University of Maryland students!

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by DrQuinn, May 15, 2002.

1. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I'm a fourth year medical student and am setting up an elective rotation at UMD-Baltimore, and need to ask a question about the Emergency Medicine Program there. Anyone who has rotated through it or knows anything about the residents, can you private message me? Thanks.
    Q

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by QuinnNSU:
    <strong>Hey guys,
    I'm a fourth year medical student and am setting up an elective rotation at UMD-Baltimore, and need to ask a question about the Emergency Medicine Program there. Anyone who has rotated through it or knows anything about the residents, can you private message me? Thanks.
    Q</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As an EMT I have dropped off a patient at Shock Trauma. It is a really cool place except for the pink scrubs.