Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

University of Maryland students!

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by DrQuinn, May 15, 2002.

1. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    I'm a fourth year medical student and am setting up an elective rotation at UMD-Baltimore, and need to ask a question about the Emergency Medicine Program there. Anyone who has rotated through it or knows anything about the residents, can you private message me? Thanks.
    Q

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by QuinnNSU:
    <strong>Hey guys,
    I'm a fourth year medical student and am setting up an elective rotation at UMD-Baltimore, and need to ask a question about the Emergency Medicine Program there. Anyone who has rotated through it or knows anything about the residents, can you private message me? Thanks.
    Q</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As an EMT I have dropped off a patient at Shock Trauma. It is a really cool place except for the pink scrubs.

4. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo

Have you done any EM rotations there?

5. lipoyl

lipoyl Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm a 3rd (sooon to be 4th) year medical student there....I've not rotated thru the ER there, but just came off 2 weeks at Shock Trauma, where I had a chance to work with several ER residents....overall they seem like cohesive and competent group...certainly trauma is big, but I think that the general ER training is solid as well.

let me know if you have specific questions.
    \

6. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo

Lipoyl-
    I sent you a private message. Thanks!