• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

University of Maryland

vorpalbunny

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2013
  1. Medical Student
    Has anyone heard anything about the residency program at University of Maryland? I'm really debating the interview next week but I don't know enough about the program to make an educated decision.

Jan 10, 2013
      I interviewed there and enjoyed it a lot. For starters, I liked the location. It's in a nice part of Baltimore where you can live a few blocks away and still be in a safe area near a good nightlife. They've got really sick patients, every type of transplant, great research funding, Baltimore shock trauma (which is awesome), fellowship opportunities and the PD was very sweet and welcoming. I went into it thinking they would be living in Hopkins' shadow but it didn't seem like that at all.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.