University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vir0n

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not heard much about interviews at Unviersity of Maryland. I assume they have begun. Anyone get one yet?

Members don't see this ad.

vir0n said:
I have not heard much about interviews at Unviersity of Maryland. I assume they have begun. Anyone get one yet?
I got one...but I'm also applying as a Maryland resident. I'm not sure if location makes a difference, but it's something to consider.

Just got one this past week and am not a Maryland resident. Finished my app at the end of August. Good luck and hope you hear from them soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you need to fill out the in state residency form as an instate applicant before they will review/interview you?

Just wondering if I should.

Cozmosis said:
Do you need to fill out the in state residency form as an instate applicant before they will review/interview you?

Just wondering if I should.
No. I still haven't sent mine in.

ya can someone keep us posted on UMB notifications and whatnot? :)

A friend of mine interviewed there yesterday.

I just got an email inviting me to interview yesterday (I am out of state). They scheduled it for me, and it isn't until December I believe. I never receieved an email saying I was complete. The last communication I received was an email verifying that I paid the application fee, back in August.

I interviewed There yesterday and Im out of state. There were a good amout of OOS applicants at my interview.

Also the good news for Out of Staters is that the Dean of Admissions said once you make it to the interview you are on equal footing with those that are MD residents.

sounds like I am just going to have to hang in there.

SuzieQ...you're taking all my interview spots!! :p

vir0n said:
SuzieQ...you're taking all my interview spots!! :p

Don't worry...I'm sure there is still plenty of room for both of us! :D

Which schools am I taking your spots for? Wednesday was a good day for me...getting emails from two schools at once really caught me off guard (Penn State and Maryland). I feel very fortunate to have this many interviews set up - especially when you see all of the really smart people still hanging out in the "no interview" thread.

If you're an in-state resident, you should really stay on top of your application.

I turned my secondary in on August 13th, and they told me yesterday that my portfolio was not processed for some reason. They're going to regenerate it, but I'm basically delayed 2 months because of it! :(

bump

any acceptees, can you put: when you interviewed and how you were notified, thnx.