University of Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

Julzgee

ANyone accepted here? Also does anyone know when the deadline is for accepting admission?

Members don't see this ad.

My daughter was accepted. They give you one month from the date of acceptance. She got into several schools and has not made her decision yet.

How long after interview does UMD usually send out acceptances? Is it by regular mail/email?

Anyone interview Feb 13th and receive any decision? Does UMD have a waitlist and do they take many students off of it?

Thanks.

Whats the deal with UMD? Interviewed on 2/13 and still haven't heard a decision. They keep saying that they will eventually make a decision. Is this normal? Is it possible to still get an acceptance from them? I just want to know accepted or not, and not play this game of not knowing. I've called at least 5 times and they always say "we'll decide in the next few days and you should hear from us in a week or so"

Any others who applied there or currents students know whats the deal? Are they still sending out acceptance?