Quantcast

University of Mercy Detroit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kasumi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got interview invitation from UDM, so I would like to learn more about the school, its program, and housing option. And Interview format too. Thanks for any information.

science luv

Reaction score
I sent them the check and picture 2 weeks ago but it still show as waiting for supplement in my AADSAS page!! Can I ask you if they ever change it to review?

jkbaltimore

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i got my interview invite and i sent the person two dates back, but she hasn't gotten back to me :/
Did anyone get confirmed for a date yet? trying to get my tickets before airfare shoots up

jkbaltimore

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent them the check and picture 2 weeks ago but it still show as waiting for supplement in my AADSAS page!! Can I ask you if they ever change it to review?

On my AADSAS, even two weeks after I sent my check and picture, it still said Awaiting Additional Information. Then one day, the status changed to Invited for Interview. hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 user

kasumi

Reaction score
Sorry. I didnt check my status on ADDSAS so I didnt know. They told me they dont send confirmation, so all you can do is to wait for their email now.

Reactions: 1 user

winnadds

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
random off topic:

i sent my supplemental about a month ago with a check and my picture.

should i call or email them to confirm or check up on my application status? i know the email said no.

MaKiak22

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got interview invitation from UDM, so I would like to learn more about the school, its program, and housing option. And Interview format too. Thanks for any information.

Hi,
I have an interview there too, in October, I've never been to Detroit and don't know where to book a hotel!! read online that its not a very safe city, and i have a feeling public transit wouldn't be the greatest idea on the interview date!!
any advice? r you booking using expedia?

hodge14

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Use the hotels they suggest in the email.