This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tes7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard back from The U following their interview?
I am so anxious to hear back from them, but it seems from past threads the earliest people hear back is around January and as late as March.

Good luck to the rest of you fellow applicants!

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview Friday, December 4th, so I'll be waiting anxiously soon too! How did you like the tour/facilities/interview process? Good luck to you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 10/16 and haven't heard anything either

I interviewed on 10/30.

The tour and interview went extremely well! They are definitely my top school by far, I am anxiously awaiting an email from them but from what I've seen on this site, they do not start sending acceptances until Jan-March.

I had an inteview on 10/16 and haven't heard back either. I am pretty sure they send acceptances starting at the end of December/beginning of January.

Has anyone else received acceptances yet? I saw in one thread that some people received acceptances in December.

I'm still anxiously awaiting an email from them!

Seems like a very select few got in December. Miami has some of the most applicants of any pt school and they interview about 40% of applicants therefore all interviewers are equally important and most decisions can't be made until almost all are interviewed minus the very outstandingly achieved applicants.