University of Miami, Jackson Memorial GPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

We Are PS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on the GPR program at Jackson Memorial? I was looking the program's profile on PASS and I saw that the tuition was listed as $42,000 a year. Is there a stipend associated with this program as well? I saw on the 2010-2011 Survey of Advanced Dental Education that the program had a stipend of ~$50,000 and no tuition.

Any information about the program would be appreciated because I cannot really find anything about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any information on the GPR program at Jackson Memorial? I was looking the program's profile on PASS and I saw that the tuition was listed as $42,000 a year. Is there a stipend associated with this program as well? I saw on the 2010-2011 Survey of Advanced Dental Education that the program had a stipend of ~$50,000 and no tuition.

Any information about the program would be appreciated because I cannot really find anything about it.

It's 42,000 tuition and no stipend. I applied there last year. I said oh heckkkk no and didn't respond.