University of Miami Status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultm8frisbee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there scheduled to interview there next friday(Nov. 4). In light of hurricane Wilma and the power outages, I'd guess it would be wise to reschedule. Problem is I havn't been able to reach anyone there via phone or e-mail. If anyone is in the same predicament, let me know what you are doing, or if you are a resident or student there any advice is appreciated. More importantly to all you out there be safe, I just got a hold of my best friend who lives in Ft. Lauderedale and he's alright, but still no power for him!

Members don't see this ad.

ultm8frisbee said:
Anyone out there scheduled to interview there next friday(Nov. 4). In light of hurricane Wilma and the power outages, I'd guess it would be wise to reschedule. Problem is I havn't been able to reach anyone there via phone or e-mail. If anyone is in the same predicament, let me know what you are doing, or if you are a resident or student there any advice is appreciated. More importantly to all you out there be safe, I just got a hold of my best friend who lives in Ft. Lauderedale and he's alright, but still no power for him!

Hi, I'm supposed to be interviewing there next Friday too. I e-mailed the residency coordinator since no one is answering the phone. I'm hoping that things will return to normal functioning early next week.

Hypnomania said:
Hi, I'm supposed to be interviewing there next Friday too. I e-mailed the residency coordinator since no one is answering the phone. I'm hoping that things will return to normal functioning early next week.

I am scheduled for an interview this weekend as well. I actually got someone on the phone today and they said the residency coordinator would call me tomorrow when she gets in. I'll post whatever I find out. Let me know if you guys hear anything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke to someone in the anesthesiology department today who said that interviews will be taking place on Friday as planned. They will run from approx. 9 am to 2pm, and we will receive an e-mail regarding exact times and the location tomorrow.
See you guys on Friday!

Everyone keeps repeating that the interview is on friday, isnt it on saturday Nov 5th. If it is on Nov 4th I have to reschedule my plane ticket and will lose more money :( . I havent been able to get through on the phone or email.

Done2006 said:
Everyone keeps repeating that the interview is on friday, isnt it on saturday Nov 5th. If it is on Nov 4th I have to reschedule my plane ticket and will lose more money :( . I havent been able to get through on the phone or email.

The interview is scheduled for Friday November 4. Has anyone heard of any activities scheduled for november 3 (dinner)?. I have assumed we are not getting any hotel accomodations.

i'm just a second year at Miami guys but everything here at the campus is back to normal, power's back, metrorail works, etc...

goodluck with your interviews!