University of Michigan Called me today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I think someone called me from U. of Michigan today and said she would like me to call her back and talk to her about coming in for an interview! Yay! I am soooo HAPPY :)

I hope it's not one of my cruel friends playing a joke on me.
I went to the website to check my status and it said:

"Application Status as of 08/21/2001
File being completed or under review. Please review checkboxes on this screen to be sure all your materials that have been requested reached our office (allow 2 weeks for delivery and recording of materials you have sent). When all materials are received, your file will move to a review status. [Reviews for applicants taking the August MCAT will begin in November.] "

So I hope it's all good.
The only other two people who I know who got interviews were from Michigan..so it looks like they are starting to get to people out of state.
It better not be another one of those little glitches like what happened on the web though...But, I am totally ecstatic! :D :D :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm happy for you Scoob, I knew your day would come.

I have the same status message but I havent been home all day so who knows maybe by some miracle the same person left a message on my machine.

Anyways, good luck. I had a feeling the glitch you ran into would just be a temporary thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
lets hope it isnt a personal joke....hahaahah man would that be harsh, but you know what, premeds are cruel.

Gotta ask the stupid question:

Do you mind posting your stats?

I understand if you don't want to

Anyway...CONGRATULATIONS! Michigan is awesome!

Good to hear Scoob...Congratulations!
Maybe I'll see you there. :D

Congrats Scooby! I knew you had nothing to worry about! :D