University of Michigan - Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etherealx85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all future Wolverines,

Just thought I wanted to start this thread for the class of 2013. Perhaps it's still too early but just wanted to know who will be committing to U-Mich in the fall.

I'll be coming all the way from California.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for starting a thread! I'm going to UM for sure and am coming from CA too!!!

have you thought about what youre going to do for housing yet?

have no clue...was hoping to get more ppl in here but 75 ppl seems like a small class...maybe i should start a facebook page

Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome to the club everyone! :)

hi everyone! i am currently debating between midwestern cpg and also michigan ann arbor... im deadlocked between the two schools... your input about umich would be greatly appreciated ^^

welcome and get ready for the best 4 years of your life!

*this is only 1/2 sarcastic!* hah! no really, it's awesome here :)

PM me or reply on here if you need housing suggestions/help! i'd be glad to! :)

UMichPharm,
I would love any housing suggestions, I'm heading down there on tuesday to look around!

Thanks!!

Hi class 2013:

I have just graduated from dental school. I have my townhouse/condo available for rent. Let me know by email if you are interested. Thank you!

Peninsula Court, Ann Arbor, MI 48105

In a quiet, low-traffic area of neighborhood with beautiful landscape. Patio and a bedroom face gorgeous view of ponds, apple trees and grassy field. Currently remodelled end-unit with a longer driveway.

AATA bus stop at the Geddes entrance. Free of charge with U of M student ID.

2 minutes from Glazier U of M orange/yellow parking lot.

Located 3 minutes away from the north campus, 5 minutes away from medical school, and 7 minutes away from the Dental School.

Price: $800 - 900 / month

1200 sq ft
2 bedrooms
1.5 baths
Garage
Partially furnished (2-3 furnitures)
Utility room with washer and dryer
Fully equipped kitchen (including extra freezer)

does anyone have to take a biochem course in the fall? which one?

Hmm...if I took a different path then maybe I could become a Wolverine too. Is it because I am not hairy enough? Lol.