University of Michigan dental school start date 2015

dds_girl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to determine the dates of the summer semester for D1 students at University of Michigan. Also the starting date of the fall semester would be great as well. I am trying to plan my wedding and am applying to dental schools as well. I would love a summer wedding but am unsure how to begin planning if I cannot figure out the dates I would be in school if I were accepted. This is the only school that I cannot find a detailed calender for. Any help would be great, even the dates from 2014 would give me enough of a heads up to begin some planning.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am trying to determine the dates of the summer semester for D1 students at University of Michigan. Also the starting date of the fall semester would be great as well. I am trying to plan my wedding and am applying to dental schools as well. I would love a summer wedding but am unsure how to begin planning if I cannot figure out the dates I would be in school if I were accepted. This is the only school that I cannot find a detailed calender for. Any help would be great, even the dates from 2014 would give me enough of a heads up to begin some planning.

Thank you!

Official first day of school in 2014 was June 23. First two days are orientation. The 2015 dates would be around the same time.
As for the fall schedule, Classes and Clinics: Sept. 2 - Dec. 10, 2014 for the 2014. I have the detailed schedule if you need it.

Good luck with apps, and congratulations on your engagement.

Official first day of school in 2014 was June 23. First two days are orientation. The 2015 dates would be around the same time.
As for the fall schedule, Classes and Clinics: Sept. 2 - Dec. 10, 2014 for the 2014. I have the detailed schedule if you need it.

what?!?! first day of dental school is JUNE 23rd?!!?!? that is SOOOO early - that's crazy. i don't understand how is that possible?!?!

Members don't see this ad :)
what?!?! first day of dental school is JUNE 23rd?!!?!? that is SOOOO early - that's crazy. i don't understand how is that possible?!?!
Haha, Umich starts D1's with a nice summer semester with some head and neck and dental anatomy, that's how it's possible lol.

Reactions: 1 user

Thank you 6049 for the response! I would actually love the detailed schedule if you do not mind sending it to me. I am wondering if the D1's have a break in between the summer and fall semesters? Again thank you so much for you detailed and knowledgeable response! :)

Reactions: 1 user