University of Michigan School of Dentistry C/O 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sounds like a guy who wants to get a head start. Haha, he/she will be your classmate next year.
I'm not too worried...if s/he confuses "their" and "there" maybe a head start is needed.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call from Tracy today! I'm in baby!!!

I just got a call as well!! was your call from a number w/ last 4 digits "0000"..that totally threw me off!

woohoo! congrats everyone!

YES! :) Just got a call from Tracy! So excited!!!

I just got a call as well!! was your call from a number w/ last 4 digits "0000"..that totally threw me off!

Yes the last 4 digits were "0000" Congrats to you too! :)

When did you guys interview?
Before or after Dec. 1?

I interviewed in October. Did anyone that get accepted in January receive their letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my call from Tracy! So excited!!

Congratz guys
Will see you guys in class soon :)
School will begin in July

I got an interview on 1/29 and got accepted today at 10 am!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO EXCITED!!!!

Got accepted too. Don't know how i can find 1 grand in 2 weeks:(

me too!! :D
time to drop all my hard classes this semester...

Congrats to everyone (who got the acceptance).

Anyone heard anything from them recently? Any waitlisted peeps (who interviewed before Dec. 1) heard anything? I was told we will hear one way or another before the end of the month.

Those of us that were accepted on the 8th had until yesterday to send in our deposits, so a few spots may have opened up.

Any other news from them?
I will try to call them tomorrow to see where things stand at this point...

Any other news from them?
I will try to call them tomorrow to see where things stand at this point...
So I got the letter from them last week saying that I was waitlisted. When do people on the waitlist start hearing back? Thanks:)

Got the call today!!!!!!! off from waitlist!!! :):):D:D:):)
Interviewed Oct. 2nd.

OMG today is my December 1st!!!

Interviewed Oct. 2nd.

Congrats! You've got great stats and have been sweatin' this for a while. I'm happy to hear you're in!

Congrats! You've got great stats and have been sweatin' this for a while. I'm happy to hear you're in!

I'm glad you're in too! So are you joining us in Ann Arbor or are you going to Penn?

Interviewed Oct. 2nd.

WOW! Finally! Congrats man, I'm really happy for you, I know you wanted that bad. Gotta be a great feeling! Congratulations again!

WOW! Finally! Congrats man, I'm really happy for you, I know you wanted that bad. Gotta be a great feeling! Congratulations again!
Thanks a lot! Yes, it is a great feeling.
I am set on going to Michigan now =)

Hi! I just got accepted to Mich and have some questions I want to ask a Mich student about before deciding! Does anybody here know a Mich student that would be generous enough to answer some questions about the school?

Thanks so much!
and Congrats to everyone!