University of Michigan vs. Indiana University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irunblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apart from the tuition price, I am having a hard time deciding on which one of these programs is the better program. I'm in state for Indiana, but I fell in love with Michigan's curriculum and school during my interview. BUT I also loved Indiana's program as well =/ So I'm completely stuck.
Any other students in my position? Or who have visited both schools and could comment on what their opinion is.
I'd really appreciate it.

I know it will ultimately be my decision, but it would cool to see what others think of these two schools.

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone interview at both of these institutions want to chime in?

First get in one or both then start deciding. No sense wasting time debating with yourself on where to go without the acceptances in hand yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
First get in one or both then start deciding. No sense wasting time debating with yourself on where to go without the acceptances in hand yet.

Clearly...Still want to know what others thought... -_-

If accepted to both I'd choose Indiana just because it's in-state. You love both programs so really the only deciding factor is where you'd want to live and cost of attendance.

If they are tied in your mind, always go with the less expensive one. But if Michigan sold you way more than IU, enough to justify the price, go with that. If you went to IU as an undergraduate, Michigan would be a change of scenery/New place to explore for 4 years. Again, if you are accepted to both, that is a good position to be in, not a stressful one.