1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

University of Michigan

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by TigersWings, Sep 6, 2014.

1. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    I was wondering what my chances are of getting into UM. My GPA is 3.43 (calculated by World Education Services), but 3.71 from my school. Scored in the 91st composite PCAT with 4.5 written. Have some volunteer work in a science lab in my school, as well as at a local hospital on the oncology floor. Thanks! Hoping for good news!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ramizlol

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    My friend's sister got accepted with similar stats as yours.

4. sanovin

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I had similar stats as yours + 2 years of research experience and I got in. Apply early since U of M is rolling admissions and do well in the interviews - you'll be fine.

5. jarab012

Pre-Pharmacy
    I met with one of the councelors, Mark, he was a really nice guy and said with my stats 3.8 gpa and 74 PCAT I had a good chance with the rest on my credentials. He says to not worry so much about scores and that they look at you as a WHOLE package. I'm still nervous to apply though.

6. jarab012

Pre-Pharmacy
    do we need to turn in both the supplemental and PharmCAS at the same time to be able to interview?

7. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    Im curious about whether or not the supplemental app has to be sent prior to an interview being offered. They have my application, but am still working on their essay. I just want to get it done and submitted so I can stop worrying about it.

8. sanovin

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    You don't need to turn them in at the same time, but you will not be considered for an interview until you've completed and sent in both applications.