University of Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigj5768

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. I'm currently a pre pharm student at the University of Michigan. I was wondering if anyone who is in the college of pharmacy here or got accepted could tell me how they did one the PCAT. I know its not all about the PCAT I just kinda want to see where I stand in terms with my PCAT score (basically whether or not i should retake it)

45 Verbal
45 Reading
95 Chemistry
88 Biology
74 Math

Composite 79
Writing 3/3

Members don't see this ad.

I think you'll be fine. I got a composite of 79 the first time I took it, and an 80 the second time. Your science scores are awesome so I don't think it will pose too much of a problem. Dean Perry might just have you submit a note as too why you did poorly on the verbal/reading sections and to make sure you can write coherently, which by the sounds of it, you can!

Hey. I'm currently a pre pharm student at the University of Michigan. I was wondering if anyone who is in the college of pharmacy here or got accepted could tell me how they did one the PCAT. I know its not all about the PCAT I just kinda want to see where I stand in terms with my PCAT score (basically whether or not i should retake it)

45 Verbal
45 Reading
95 Chemistry
88 Biology
74 Math

Composite 79
Writing 3/3