Nov 25, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Wondering if there is anyone on this forum who has been accepted for the 2010-11 application cycle?

Nov 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I was accepted this application cycle - can't wait!

Nov 8, 2010
Eau Claire, WI
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats guys!

Duluth is my dream school in my favorite city next to my favorite lake!Rural Med all the way right?

Out of curiosity, are you both from Minn because i heard they're not so friendly towards OOS (im from WI).

Also, do you plan to go into FP or pursue other post-grads?

Thanks, and again, woo hoo!

Nov 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I am actually a Wisconsin resident too - but I don't think they held it against me too much because I'm from the Superior/Duluth area. My plan is definitely rural family practice, so Duluth was my #1 choice as well. Good luck to you!

Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I was accepted to the med school back in October. I am a Minnesota resident from the Duluth area. I'm not definitely set on rural care, but I'm keeping my options open and considering practicing in a rural community in the future. Good luck to everyone and can't wait to meet everyone this fall!!

Signifier

7+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2010
Connecticut
Status
Medical Student
I really would love to go to med school in Minn.- Mayo or Duluth (for rural medicine). But I am a bit annoyed by the cold in Connecticut, so I imagine Minn. would be beyond the pale for me... maybe not. :)