• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

University of Minnesota Duluth class of 2015

About the Ads

tyler29028

Nov 8, 2010
Eau Claire, WI
  1. Pre-Medical
    Congrats guys!

Duluth is my dream school in my favorite city next to my favorite lake!Rural Med all the way right?

Out of curiosity, are you both from Minn because i heard they're not so friendly towards OOS (im from WI).

Also, do you plan to go into FP or pursue other post-grads?

Thanks, and again, woo hoo!

AnneShirley

Nov 12, 2010
    1. Pre-Medical
      I am actually a Wisconsin resident too - but I don't think they held it against me too much because I'm from the Superior/Duluth area. My plan is definitely rural family practice, so Duluth was my #1 choice as well. Good luck to you!

Clark807

Nov 10, 2010
      1. Pre-Medical
        I was accepted to the med school back in October. I am a Minnesota resident from the Duluth area. I'm not definitely set on rural care, but I'm keeping my options open and considering practicing in a rural community in the future. Good luck to everyone and can't wait to meet everyone this fall!!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.