University of Minnesota Duluth class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

backtoduluth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wondering if there is anyone on this forum who has been accepted for the 2010-11 application cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted this application cycle - can't wait!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats guys!

Duluth is my dream school in my favorite city next to my favorite lake!Rural Med all the way right?

Out of curiosity, are you both from Minn because i heard they're not so friendly towards OOS (im from WI).

Also, do you plan to go into FP or pursue other post-grads?

Thanks, and again, woo hoo!

I am actually a Wisconsin resident too - but I don't think they held it against me too much because I'm from the Superior/Duluth area. My plan is definitely rural family practice, so Duluth was my #1 choice as well. Good luck to you!

I was accepted to the med school back in October. I am a Minnesota resident from the Duluth area. I'm not definitely set on rural care, but I'm keeping my options open and considering practicing in a rural community in the future. Good luck to everyone and can't wait to meet everyone this fall!!

I really would love to go to med school in Minn.- Mayo or Duluth (for rural medicine). But I am a bit annoyed by the cold in Connecticut, so I imagine Minn. would be beyond the pale for me... maybe not. :)