University of Minnesota Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kashkow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone finished their interview with the UofMN yet? Mine is on the 20th and I'm kind of nervous. Share some tips please???? :oops:

BTW, UofMn is my state school and I want to go there since my BF is in the medical school there too.

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone finished their interview with the UofMN yet? Mine is on the 20th and I'm kind of nervous. Share some tips please???? :oops:

BTW, UofMn is my state school and I want to go there since my BF is in the medical school there too.
Check the interview feedback for U of MN COP here: http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=323

This is class thread for the entering class of fall 2009: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=569342

Maybe you will find some pointers from it.

I looked at the interview feedback people leave on this site and it helped me tremendously.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview at UMD on the 23rd... getting anxious to hear back

I had an interview at UMD on the 23rd... getting anxious to hear back

good news is, you may get lucky and hear soon! I interviewed Oct 20 last year and heard back the week before Thanksgiving.

Where are you interviewing, Kashkow? I'm interviewing in TC in the afternoon. I just got the email last night.

I think I'm flying in on Thursday...not finalized yet. I've never been to Minneapolis (or any place west of Chicago for that matter). This is my first interview and I'm pretty nervous/excited.

Thanks for the links, MedCPA!

Where are you interviewing, Kashkow? I'm interviewing in TC in the afternoon. I just got the email last night.

I think I'm flying in on Thursday from Toronto...not finalized yet. I've never been to Minneapolis (or any place west of Chicago for that matter). This is my first interview and I'm pretty nervous/excited.

If you have time check out the Warehouse District, kind of a neat area. Just stay away from North Minneapolis lol

good news is, you may get lucky and hear soon! I interviewed Oct 20 last year and heard back the week before Thanksgiving.

Yea they said letters are going out on the 15th. Would much rather go to the TC campus than the Duluth one. Five years up here is enough lol

If you have time check out the Warehouse District, kind of a neat area. Just stay away from North Minneapolis lol

LOL I'm actually nervous of getting lost on campus, but hopefully everything will be in one building...will it?

Great idea, though... I'd rather not venture into the new city alone my first night, especially before Interview Day...maybe once I'm done the interview and relaxed enough to explore! :rolleyes:

I think I'm flying in on Thursday...not finalized yet. I've never been to Minneapolis (or any place west of Chicago for that matter). This is my first interview and I'm pretty nervous/excited.

Hi! I'm interviewing in the morning session in the twin cities. Don't worry, the building is right next to the restaurants and the hotel so you don't have to walk far to get foods. Good luck on your interviews!

Everything is in one building, which is fairly easy to find. There will be "pharmacy interview day" signs inside to direct you to your check-in destination, and from there, you'll be taken care of. I'd recommend bringing shoes you can walk in if you plan on going on the campus tour...it's a bit lengthy to do in heels, ladies.