University of Minnesota-Minneapolis Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm working on their online secondary. For the post secondary experiences, my descriptions from AMCAS seem to be cut off. Is that how the school sees it? I did not exceed the character count on AMCAS, so I don't know what's wrong with it. Anyone having the same problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I get that too; in addition, I get the first word or so of some of them scrambled into ascii gibberish.

They _do_ have our full, non-truncated AMCAS application to refer to for any problems, so I for one am not worrying much about the bugs in their system.

cool xaelia,
i'm not going to worry either

Members don't see this ad :)
Just out of curiosity, when did you guys get your AMCAS verified and when did you get the MN app? Do you have the link?

7/08 for the verification....

Not certain when I received the UM supplement; I think it was about two weeks ago because it's due on 8/28. It's a snail mail supplemental that includes a letter with a UserID for accessing the website, so you'll have to wait for your own unique ID.

the secondary is a 2 parter. the first portion is due by a date that they give. the second portion is online and is due within 30 days from the date you accessed the page.

are there essay questions? If so, what are they?

Are you guys applying early admission, or were you lucky enough to get AMCAS to verify your stuff in a reasonable amount of time?