bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Status (Visible)
I'm working on their online secondary. For the post secondary experiences, my descriptions from AMCAS seem to be cut off. Is that how the school sees it? I did not exceed the character count on AMCAS, so I don't know what's wrong with it. Anyone having the same problems?

xaelia

neenlet
15+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2002
Christchurch, NZ
emlitofnote.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I get that too; in addition, I get the first word or so of some of them scrambled into ascii gibberish.

They _do_ have our full, non-truncated AMCAS application to refer to for any problems, so I for one am not worrying much about the bugs in their system.

About the Ads

xaelia

neenlet
15+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2002
Christchurch, NZ
emlitofnote.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
7/08 for the verification....

Not certain when I received the UM supplement; I think it was about two weeks ago because it's due on 8/28. It's a snail mail supplemental that includes a letter with a UserID for accessing the website, so you'll have to wait for your own unique ID.

bruinkid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Status (Visible)
the secondary is a 2 parter. the first portion is due by a date that they give. the second portion is online and is due within 30 days from the date you accessed the page.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.