University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, U of Iowa, Wake Forest ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldman

Senior Citizen
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide from among these three. i have already given up my spot at MCW. I'm already leaning towards getting rid of Wake.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you going to the Get Acquainted Day at Iowa this weekend?

no. i think i already saw what i wanted to see on my interview. at this point i will need to see a good financial aid package from iowa to sway me towards them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Will you be there, zubin?

B.

Oldman: we got hails tonite (4/18), but they're pea-size. boi, last nite was hot.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by BacteriaER:
•Will you be there, zubin?

B.

Oldman: we got hails tonite (4/18), but they're pea-size. boi, last nite was hot.•••••hehe, you need to get yourself a 10,000 BTU AC window unit and aim it at yourself!

i say go to U Minnesota; it is an awesome school and you can't beat in-state tuition. I know someone who withdrew from the Iowa waitlist (where he was in-state), and went to UMN where he was out-of-state (but they changed his status to in state). I haven't actually seen the school, but he was very impressed. I have heard wonderful things about Minnesota, and apparently it has a good reputation. If I'd had a chance of getting in there I would have applied, but unfortunately I am not a resident of Minnesota. good luck with your choice!

Does it matter that Minnesota's hospital isn't as good as Iowa's? At the same time, there are many hospitals in minneapolis/st.paul that i would have access to.