1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

University of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by UofMNguy, May 1, 2002.

1. UofMNguy

UofMNguy Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys, anybody deciding to come to U for dental school? It is a great school :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dolemitedds

dolemitedds New Member

4. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    UofMN,

I'm not going to the "U" dental school next fall, but I went there for my undergrad! I will be attending Nova in FL! I have many friends that are current dental students at the "U" in all 4 years. You're absolutely right, it's a great school. I just can't see myself in the Moose Towers for another 4 years when I've already been there for over 5!

I know Laura Boland real well as well as a lot of dental school professors. I also did dental research with the Oral Surgery Department two summers ago at the "U". You will enjoy your time there, I can attest to that. As matter of fact, I know a classmate of yours who will start with you next fall. His first name is David and he'll have his Ph.D. in Oral Biology from the "U" before he starts dental school. A great guy!

Do you go to the "U" right now? A couple of my friends and I are going to Sally's (a bar that you'll know if you're a dental student at the "U") tomorrow night, let me know if you want to meet up?

If you have any questions about the "U" dental school, let me know, I may be able to answer it!

Andy