University of Mississippi c/o 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had already submitted my online application earlier, but I'm still debating whether I should send in the $50 check or not because of the low chance of getting accepted as an out-of-state student. I guess I'll be applying for regular entry to the BSPS program.

I ranked the 3 Applicant Day dates already (waiting to be confirmed in Jan):

First Choice: February 13-14, 2009
Second Choice: February 6-7, 2009
Third Choice: February 20-21, 2009

Do you know if this process will take 2 days? I thought it only takes one day?

Members don't see this ad.

It may be two days if you are regular entry. But I'm not 100% sure. Best bet is to just prepare for two days.

Yea, thank goodness the two days fall on Friday and Saturday. How does the Applicant Day work? It's not really like a formal interview compared to other pharmacy schools right?

For those who recently applied: I know we have to pay $50 via money order to the pharmacy school. For the non-Mississippi residents, we're supposed to submit the undergraduate application too right? If that's the case, did you guys also pay $50 to the general admissions office? Or only $50 to the school of pharmacy? So, we would have to order transcripts to both the general admissions and school of pharmacy?

My brain is dead from all these confusions! I was just wondering if you guys have the answer. If not, I'll have to wait until January 5 to contact the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I applied for the early entry, it was a formal interview and a walk through intro to the program. I assume that's also the case for reg. entry.

For the undergrad application to the university, one needs to submit that app regardless of being a state or out of state student. And no, I don't recall any $50 fee associated with the undergrad app. That was only req'd for the pharmacy school application. Umm.. I don't know about the transcript issue. I haven't really dealt with sending college transcripts because I applied when I was in high school :). Yeah, the university is closed til the 5th, but until then, have a good holiday season!!

Since you're currently a student at Mississippi, which airport is closest to campus? And what's the best mode of transportation to campus? (I'm guessing renting a car or taking a shuttle is the only option.)

When I applied for the early entry, it was a formal interview and a walk through intro to the program. I assume that's also the case for reg. entry.

For the undergrad application to the university, one needs to submit that app regardless of being a state or out of state student. And no, I don't recall any $50 fee associated with the undergrad app. That was only req'd for the pharmacy school application. Umm.. I don't know about the transcript issue. I haven't really dealt with sending college transcripts because I applied when I was in high school :). Yeah, the university is closed til the 5th, but until then, have a good holiday season!!

So you applied under Early Entry? Sweet, that is what I am going to do, my assigned applicant day is on the 9th of February I believe. Would you mind giving me a little more in depth of a preview of what I can expect? Also, if you don't mind, could you tell me your stats? And I just searched through your threads and I wondered what you ended up wearing?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Since you're currently a student at Mississippi, which airport is closest to campus? And what's the best mode of transportation to campus? (I'm guessing renting a car or taking a shuttle is the only option.)

Oxford has an airport, but I believe it is small aircraft only. I would think Memphis is the closes big airport, followed by Jackson. And then I would rent a car. I highly doubt shuttles run to Oxford. Have fun when you are there. Oxford is a beautiful town and Ole Miss has a really nice campus. GL :thumbup:

Memphis is probably the only best option, unless you have a smaller aircraft that the Oxford airport accomodates. Memphis is an international airport or something like that. from there, you can definitely shuttle about 45 minutes south to oxford. it really isn't all that bad. Costs of that prob won't be high, after all, you are in Mississippi! Can you say CHEAP! lol

Thanks Acid11 and Kruton! So, Memphis it is. :)

Acid11, I assume you're on your 4th year already? So you're going to receive your BS this spring and finish up your final two years after that? How are you liking the program? I'm trying to check out the curriculum, maybe I need to search harder.

Thanks Acid11 and Kruton! So, Memphis it is. :)

Acid11, I assume you're on your 4th year already? So you're going to receive your BS this spring and finish up your final two years after that? How are you liking the program? I'm trying to check out the curriculum, maybe I need to search harder.

Heavens no, this is only my 2nd year at UM. I'm only admitted to the pharmacy school CONDITIONALLY. So in actuality, I start my first professional year the fall of 09. So..I can't tell you what the professional programs like..Sorry!

Do you guys have snow over there, especially in February?

It's uncommon for snow. Even if there is snow, it's probably not gonna be much. It almost iced in Oxford a couple times already this season. Last year, it snowed during spring break!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heavens no, this is only my 2nd year at UM. I'm only admitted to the pharmacy school CONDITIONALLY. So in actuality, I start my first professional year the fall of 09. So..I can't tell you what the professional programs like..Sorry!

So you are enrolled at Mississippi's 2+4 program. I heard if they don't think you're good enough for the PharmD program yet, they might offer you the 2+4 program option. And if you keep your grades up, they'll admit you to the pharmD program. correct?

Is there any possible way Mississippi admit students into their 2nd yr of pre-pharm program?
If this was possible, it would be the same as applying again next year.

I heard if they don't think you're good enough for the PharmD program yet, they might offer you the 2+4 program option. And if you keep your grades up, they'll admit you to the pharmD program. correct?

Is there any possible way Mississippi admit students into their 2nd yr of pre-pharm program?

See, I'm kind of confused still, so I haven't paid the $50 fee yet. Ok, let's get this straight. If we get admitted into their 3rd year, we will be spending 2 years completing classes for the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences. I know that the receipt of a B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences is a prerequisite for getting admitted into the PharmD program (final 2 years out of 6 yrs). For the 2 years spent in taking classes for our B.S., we would be taking professional courses toward PharmD degree and must maintain a GPA of 2.75 each year. Right? I just want to confirm that I have understood this.

In this case, once we complete our B.S. and have met the GPA requirement, we will automatically get admitted into the PharmD program? There is no point in applying to this school if we would have to reapply after getting the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

So you are enrolled at Mississippi's 2+4 program. I heard if they don't think you're good enough for the PharmD program yet, they might offer you the 2+4 program option. And if you keep your grades up, they'll admit you to the pharmD program. correct?

I don't know of any options that they "offer." You have to go after it, just like any other pharm schools.
I don't understand your concept of 2nd year pre pharmacy program. I know that you can apply for admission into the pharmacy school during your 2nd year.

See, I'm kind of confused still, so I haven't paid the $50 fee yet. Ok, let's get this straight. If we get admitted into their 3rd year, we will be spending 2 years completing classes for the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences. I know that the receipt of a B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences is a prerequisite for getting admitted into the PharmD program (final 2 years out of 6 yrs). For the 2 years spent in taking classes for our B.S., we would be taking professional courses toward PharmD degree and must maintain a GPA of 2.75 each year. Right? I just want to confirm that I have understood this.

In this case, once we complete our B.S. and have met the GPA requirement, we will automatically get admitted into the PharmD program? There is no point in applying to this school if we would have to reapply after getting the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

Yes, you can choose to get your pharm.D after you receive you B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences. There is no need to reapply. That would be heinous.

I don't know of any options that they "offer." You have to go after it, just like any other pharm schools.
I don't understand your concept of 2nd year pre pharmacy program. I know that you can apply for admission into the pharmacy school during your 2nd year.

Most pharmacy schools are not stand alone schools and have a pre pharmacy college curriculum. Some are guaranteed tracks into their pharmD program (example: Albany, and MCPHS Boston) This means if you're admitted to the 0-6 program and your grades are good enough by end of your 2nd year, you won't have to go through the whole application process again.

Because these 0-6 schools admit a lot of students coming out of high school, there is a high attrition rate and many drop out. To fill the gap, these schools offer transfer admission into their 1st or 2nd year of a guaranteed 6 year pharmacy program.

The question we all want to know today is....Is Mississippi a guaranteed 6 year program (2+4)?

From what I heard, I don't think it is. You would have to complete a 2 to 2.5 years of pharmacy pre-req at Mississippi and fill out another application and go through the whole interview process like everyone else. (granted this school should favor In-state students who done their pre-reqs at their school).

Hey Transformer, I found this on their website regarding the BSPS program:

"However, it is more common to begin the program after completing the pre-pharmacy curriculum at Ole Miss or another two- or four-year institution (regular entry)."

If we do end up applying later on, we'll be applying for Regular Entry. According to the website, it seems like we can complete our pre-pharmacy prereqs in CA, then just complete 2 more years to get another B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences and 2 more years after that to get our PharmD. So, we would have to spend 4 years like any other pharmacy school. Just like you, I just want to make sure that we are offered guaranteed admission to the PharmD program if we keep up with our grades and get the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

I'll definitely email the Admissions Office first thing once they open on January 5th to make sure though.

Hey Transformer, I found this on their website regarding the BSPS program:

"However, it is more common to begin the program after completing the pre-pharmacy curriculum at Ole Miss or another two- or four-year institution (regular entry)."

If we do end up applying later on, we'll be applying for Regular Entry. According to the website, it seems like we can complete our pre-pharmacy prereqs in CA, then just complete 2 more years to get another B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences and 2 more years after that to get our PharmD. So, we would have to spend 4 years like any other pharmacy school. Just like you, I just want to make sure that we are offered guaranteed admission to the PharmD program if we keep up with our grades and get the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.

I'll definitely email the Admissions Office first thing once they open on January 5th to make sure though.

Wow, I never heard of this kind of program until now. By the way, when you do email Mississippi ask if the 2 years of Pharmaceutical Science and 2 years of PharmD is strictly didactic or classroom learning?

Ask if rotation is included in the 2 year of pharmD program. (for example: is it a 1 year of class room learning and another year of rotations?)

Also, ask how many out of state students they admit each year.

I really wouldn't mind doing a 2 year BSPS + 2 year PharmD program.

p.s. After reading about the BSPS in more details, I understand what Acid11 was talking about now.

Last edited:
Yea, they do have rotations during the final year. Actually, the 2 years to pursue the BS in Pharmaceutical Sciences are pretty much the first 2 years of a typical 4-year PharmD program. In reality, their PharmD program is 4 years (not really 2 years). From what I understand, we would only have to spend 4 years total in Mississippi. The layout of the program is quite different from any other pharmacy school, but in the end you do earn a PharmD. :)

I'm still trying to find the curriculum, like the classes that we would have to take in the program...or the layout of the program, etc.

I read the following on their website and found it disheartening for non-Mississippi applicants like myself:

"The first two years, which consist of pre-pharmacy coursework, can be completed at any accredited 2-year or 4-year institution for Mississippi residents. Non-Mississippi residents, are encouraged, due to the formula for calculation of applicant admission scores, to complete the pre-pharmacy courses at The University of Mississippi. Non-Mississippi residents who do not do so are placed at a disadvantage in the applicant selection process."

This means if you're a Mississippi resident, you can take the pre-pharm classes at any college, but if you're a non-Mississippi resident, they want you to redo the pre-pharm classes strictly at their campus and then apply to their 2 years BSPS + 2 year pharmD program.

This all makes sense now. Regular entry is reserved for student who had previously applied early entry and completed their 2 years at their campus. It seems like it's almost next to impossible to get into regular entry as a non-Mississippi resident; hence, the website states we are "at a disadvantage in the applicant selection process."

I imagine if I apply regular entry as a non-Mississippi resident this year, the school would take my application fee, and recommend that I reapply as an early entry applicant and redo 2.5 to 3 years of pre-pharm classes at Mississippi.

All in all, it would take a total of at least 6 to 7 years to earn your pharmD!!!! (This would've work if I had just graduated from High School)

[ 3 yrs prepharm + 2 yrs BSPS + 2 yrs PharmD]

This entire regular entry program is set up to favor U of M pre-pharm students and Mississippi In state applicants. (I'm not surprised since In state applicants and students are more likely to practice pharmacy in the state of Mississippi after graduation).

Last edited:
I'll definitely ask them the number of out-of-state applicants they accepted in the past for regular-entry.

As for the point system, the formula adds up to a total score of 10:

4 pts for pre-pharmacy GPA
2 pts for PCAT score
1 pt for Critical Reasoning test taken on Applicant Day
1 pt for Interview
2 pts for community service, leadership, work experience (need to have pharmacy experience in order to get full points)

2 Bonus Factors:
0.4 pt for completion of pre-pharmacy courses at University of Mississippi
0.5 pt for degree completion

Even though we won't be taking any classes at Univ of Mississippi, we do get 0.5 pt bonus on top of our score for degree completion. I assume not a lot of applicants will have a Bachelor's at the time of applying, so this gives us that advantage.

The answers to our questions are in the Student Handbook: :idea:

http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/pharmacy/student/Handbook.pdf

So yes, if we maintain a 2.75 GPA with a grade of C or above, earn a B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, submit transcripts from those 2 years, and have a background check, then we would get accepted.

The only risky part is that if we do not maintain our grades, then we would still be in square one stuck at the B.S. level trying to gain admission to a pharmacy school. But then again, I believe other pharmacy schools do have grade cutoffs each year too. So it really doesn't matter if we choose not to go to Univ of Mississippi or not, we would still have to keep up with our grades.

They finally assigned me a date for Applicant Day today. I'll be there on the February 13-14 weekend. Any one else going to be there that weekend? Haha, I guess I won't find many people here on SDN applying to Ole Miss.

They finally assigned me a date for Applicant Day today. I'll be there on the February 13-14 weekend. Any one else going to be there that weekend? Haha, I guess I won't find many people here on SDN applying to Ole Miss.

I will be there on the Monday before you. Maybe we will both get in. Good luck man.

I will be there on the Monday before you. Maybe we will both get in. Good luck man.

Yea, good luck to you too! :luck: So, you're still in high school? Does your Applicant Day last 1 day or 2 days? I seriously don't know why it should last 2 days for Regular Entry. In the past, I heard it took 8 hrs: they had a critical thinking test, received lots of info from presentations, took a tour, tried on scrubs, etc...but still. I hope they would send out emails or letters with detailed info for us.

Yea, good luck to you too! :luck: So, you're still in high school? Does your Applicant Day last 1 day or 2 days? I seriously don't know why it should last 2 days for Regular Entry. In the past, I heard it took 8 hrs: they had a critical thinking test, received lots of info from presentations, took a tour, tried on scrubs, etc...but still. I hope they would send out emails or letters with detailed info for us.

Yep, still in HS. Our Applicant Day only lasts one day. From what I have heard, ours is some speaking from the profs and deans, then some essays, and interviews. Ya'll don't have interviews, I do believe. I haven't gotten any information about it except what the dean has replied to from my personal questions.

On a completely unrelated subject, if you have never been to Mississippi, Oxford is a great place to get a feel for the state. It is a quaint little southern town. Make sure you check out Rowan Oak, Square Books, and catch some music at one of the bars in the Square. (Did I already tell you this? :D) I will probably go to Ole Miss no matter what I love it so much. Hotty Toddy!

I really need to go back to California. I had so much fun last time I was there

Yep, still in HS. Our Applicant Day only lasts one day. From what I have heard, ours is some speaking from the profs and deans, then some essays, and interviews. Ya'll don't have interviews, I do believe. I haven't gotten any information about it except what the dean has replied to from my personal questions.

On a completely unrelated subject, if you have never been to Mississippi, Oxford is a great place to get a feel for the state. It is a quaint little southern town. Make sure you check out Rowan Oak, Square Books, and catch some music at one of the bars in the Square. (Did I already tell you this? :D) I will probably go to Ole Miss no matter what I love it so much. Hotty Toddy!

I really need to go back to California. I had so much fun last time I was there

Thanks for giving me a list of "points of interest". :) I thought the whole layout of the program is interesting and quite different than any other school. At least the 2 days will give me more time to explore the Oxford area, rather than rushing to the airport right after the interview.

YES, you should come back to California! I assume you visited SoCal last time right? You can't miss the great beaches (Newport, Laguna, and Huntington beaches), one of the best malls in America (South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island), the Disneyland resort, and so on. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for giving me a list of "points of interest". :) I thought the whole layout of the program is interesting and quite different than any other school. At least the 2 days will give me more time to explore the Oxford area, rather than rushing to the airport right after the interview.

YES, you should come back to California! I assume you visited SoCal last time right? You can't miss the great beaches (Newport, Laguna, and Huntington beaches), one of the best malls in America (South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island), the Disneyland resort, and so on. ;)

RU Serious??? There is not THAT much to see in Oxford. The whole town is on ONE street! :laugh: then it branches off into a roundabout then 4 more streets branch off of that. The downtown area is cute and takes less than 10 minutes WALKING to see all of that. :laugh:

Seriously, the campus is probably bigger than the whole small town. You will DEFINITELY know just about everyone after a month or two being there. You have no choice. I loved this school though because of its awescome school pride. (i hate it when they sing that stupid hotty toddy song though) but all in all its a good atmostphere. :thumbup:

RU Serious??? There is not THAT much to see in Oxford. The whole town is on ONE street! :laugh: then it branches off into a roundabout then 4 more streets branch off of that. The downtown area is cute and takes less than 10 minutes WALKING to see all of that. :laugh:

Seriously, the campus is probably bigger than the whole small town. You will DEFINITELY know just about everyone after a month or two being there. You have no choice. I loved this school though because of its awescome school pride. (i hate it when they sing that stupid hotty toddy song though) but all in all its a good atmostphere. :thumbup:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, of course :)

Yes, the whole town is quite small, but I believe smaller towns are more interesting than bigger ones. Yes it takes about ten minutes to walk it, but this is not a race lol, stop in a few stores, get to know some people. I am not sure about knowing everyone after a month though. I consider Ole Miss to be big but, then again, my other choice in college is Millsaps.

I have some questions for ya'll already there? 1908 did you get in Early Entry? Are either of ya'll in the honors college or a Greek organization (not like a Phi Betta Kappa or that kind, but a, dare I say, real one)? How do those work with pre-pharm? I asked Dr. Wilson about Honors College and he said only about 1/3 do it and almost all have dropped by the end of the second year. I think I want to do it atleast my freshman year.

Edit: Just for you 1908 :laugh:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2cDkFxpYrc[/youtube]

Last edited:
Oh, ok. I get it. Oxford is a very VERY small town indeed. :laugh:

For Regular Entry applicants, I guess they begin to conduct interviews this year. On Friday, we meet and probably go over some info and listen to presentations. The actual interview is on Saturday. They haven't finished coming up with the itinerary yet, but that is just the overview.

They sent me the email regarding the Applicant Day today. For those who got interviewed for Early Entry, how was the interview? I don't know if they did interview anyone for Regular Entry last year, but it seems like they have one this year. I just want to get a feel of what to expect at the interview.

I finally booked my trip to OleMiss today. I'm going to stay at the Super 8 Motel nearby campus. I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one flying into Memphis/Oxford.

I'll be driving from the coast next week :). I am staying at the Inn at Ole Miss (really nice hotel). I will post up how my experience is.

I was going to make a reservation for the Inn at Ole Miss, but changed my mind when I realized that they were going to charge $10 for each additional person since I'm going to take my mother along with me. Yes, I agree that is a nice hotel based on some snapshots and reviews I have read. Super 8 is the only cheap and not too shabby option that is also close to other places such as Walmart and restaurants (place to head to for dinner on day 1). ;) I've read some scary and creepy reviews about Comfort Inn and Days Inn nearby. :eek:

When I first came to Ole Miss for my interview, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. It was actually a very decent hotel, and I enjoyed it. There's actually a Hampton Inn right next to it, but the prices were a little higher.
Regardless, Super 8 is fine if budget is a concern. I havent heard anything bad about it.
Everything is pretty much easily accessible in Oxford, since it's such a small town. Sometimes I think the town doesn't quite suit my taste because of its size. If I were forced to reconsider, I would probably look into the University of Houston. Huge city=thriving (in my opinion).
If you have time, you should definitely check out some of the restaurants on the square. One of the best things about Oxford is its food venue. And personally, I love to eat.
Best of luck at your interviews!

I finally booked my trip to OleMiss today. I'm going to stay at the Super 8 Motel nearby campus. I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one flying into Memphis/Oxford.

hey cinnamonroll12,
I also going to be on Feb 13/14 for the applicant day...:D
Are you going to fly to Memphis or Oxford? If Memphis,, are you going to rent a car? Want to share?
Reply ASAP:)

hey cinnamonroll12,
I also going to be on Feb 13/14 for the applicant day...:D
Are you going to fly to Memphis or Oxford? If Memphis,, are you going to rent a car? Want to share?
Reply ASAP:)

Actually, I'll be going with my mother, so we don't really know whether we will be renting a car or not...we were looking for shuttles that will get us there somehow. I'll be flying into Memphis because the one at Oxford is for general aviation only.

Where will you be coming from? It'll be quite a long and tiring weekend for me, since I have to catch my connecting flight both ways, so 8 hrs each way. Do you know where you will be staying at for the 2 nights?

Just got back last night from my interview. It went pretty well I think. We are going to have to wait at least until April for results though. Acid, when did ya'll get yours back?

Edit: BTW we had most of the day at the Yerby Center, which is on the same air conditioning thing as the Inn and it was HOT! Be prepared for it. I probably wouldn't stay at the Inn unless you know this has been fixed.

Last edited:
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, of course :)

Yes, the whole town is quite small, but I believe smaller towns are more interesting than bigger ones. Yes it takes about ten minutes to walk it, but this is not a race lol, stop in a few stores, get to know some people. I am not sure about knowing everyone after a month though. I consider Ole Miss to be big but, then again, my other choice in college is Millsaps.

I have some questions for ya'll already there? 1908 did you get in Early Entry? Are either of ya'll in the honors college or a Greek organization (not like a Phi Betta Kappa or that kind, but a, dare I say, real one)? How do those work with pre-pharm? I asked Dr. Wilson about Honors College and he said only about 1/3 do it and almost all have dropped by the end of the second year. I think I want to do it atleast my freshman year.

Edit: Just for you 1908 :laugh:
[youtube]e2cDkFxpYrc[/youtube]

Crap, i cant see the video, i will go to another computer later and try to check it out. .. No i am not in honors, and i am .. of course look at my signature. I am greek. :D .... sorry it took so long to get back to ya.

When I first came to Ole Miss for my interview, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. It was actually a very decent hotel, and I enjoyed it. There's actually a Hampton Inn right next to it, but the prices were a little higher.
Regardless, Super 8 is fine if budget is a concern. I havent heard anything bad about it.
Everything is pretty much easily accessible in Oxford, since it's such a small town. Sometimes I think the town doesn't quite suit my taste because of its size. If I were forced to reconsider, I would probably look into the University of Houston. Huge city=thriving (in my opinion).
If you have time, you should definitely check out some of the restaurants on the square. One of the best things about Oxford is its food venue. And personally, I love to eat.
Best of luck at your interviews!

There are a lot of places to put on that "freshman 15" here... lol

Just got back last night from my interview. It went pretty well I think. We are going to have to wait at least until April for results though. Acid, when did ya'll get yours back?

Edit: BTW we had most of the day at the Yerby Center, which is on the same air conditioning thing as the Inn and it was HOT! Be prepared for it. I probably wouldn't stay at the Inn unless you know this has been fixed.

I received my email notification in about mid april, I think.

Actually, I'll be going with my mother, so we don't really know whether we will be renting a car or not...we were looking for shuttles that will get us there somehow. I'll be flying into Memphis because the one at Oxford is for general aviation only.

Where will you be coming from? It'll be quite a long and tiring weekend for me, since I have to catch my connecting flight both ways, so 8 hrs each way. Do you know where you will be staying at for the 2 nights?

Ooo....
Actually,
I tried to find a shuttle to go to Oxford. But I think there aren't any. There used to have it. I think it's called Greyhound. But, it got suspended..I'm coming from CA... long flight. About 6 hours. When are you going to arrive?
I'm going to take take off tomorrow morning. 6.20 AM. Phew...:sleep:
I reserved a room at Olemiss Inn. How about you? Are you ready for the interview?

Do you know how many interviewers are going to be there? How many questions in total for the interview?

Ooo....
Actually,
I tried to find a shuttle to go to Oxford. But I think there aren't any. There used to have it. I think it's called Greyhound. But, it got suspended..I'm coming from CA... long flight. About 6 hours. When are you going to arrive?
I'm going to take take off tomorrow morning. 6.20 AM. Phew...:sleep:
I reserved a room at Olemiss Inn. How about you? Are you ready for the interview?

Do you know how many interviewers are going to be there? How many questions in total for the interview?

I'll be at Super 8 motel nearby. It'll be a long flight for me too: 8 hrs each way. I'll be flying out from John Wayne to Salt Lake City and then catch my connecting flight to Memphis. So, I'll arrive in Memphis at 6pm and probably I'll rent a car from there because I can't find any other mode of transportation. On the way back, I'll be stopping by at Atlanta before heading back. Which part of CA are you from? At least I'll have a buddy from CA because I wouldn't think I would find one. :D Ok, I have to start packing my stuff for my early flight tomorrow morning.

How did it go?

Thanks for your insight you gave me a few days ago. :) I thought the Applicant Day and the interview went well and everyone there were friendly. Now, I'm at Memphis Airport waiting to catch my flight to Atlanta back home to CA.

Good! If you get accepted will it be one of your main choices? When do ya'll find out about acceptance?