University of Mississippi pediatrics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treeoflifeyo

Reaction score
I know UMMC has a very large NICU and is the only children's hospital in MS, but can't find any past interview threads / reviews of the program. Any info?

Members don't see this ad.

I know UMMC has a very large NICU and is the only children's hospital in MS, but can't find any past interview threads / reviews of the program. Any info?

I’m a former resident. What do you want to know?

I’m a former resident. What do you want to know?

I guess I don't want to lose the forest for the trees, so I'm more interested in general thoughts than specifics about stuff like ancillary staff or duty hours. Did you enjoy the people there, and what are one or two overall strengths / weaknesses? I am likely interested in fellowships, although not sure specifics yet, so knowing that a program has a good track record for that is important to me as well. I saw that there's a big new children's hospital being built, so I'm sure that will bring a lot of changes.

I read another post that said "what was it that brought you to this program, and what made you want to stay there?", which sounds like a great question. So if you'd only like to answer one question, that would be the one I'd ask.