University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rambo2006

Be a DDS or die trying
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does any1 have any info on UMKC?
Any interviews yet, if so what are ur stats?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

rambo2006 said:
Hello,

Does any1 have any info on UMKC?
Any interviews yet, if so what are ur stats?

thanks
See my stats in the Sig.

I don't know what kind of Info you are looking for but I can tell you that It is one of the really really good schools that people don;t know much about becasue they don't take many out of staters. I was really impressed with the school and the program. People who work there are the best I have seen so far. They are really nice and no other schools even come close out of my list. They care about their students and they treat you with respect and understant you as an applicant. I was interviewd on the second batch. My stats are below and you can see they are not that good. I do know that they look at your GPA of Last 36 credits and that might be the reason I got an interview. I don't have nothing but good to say about UMKC. I loved the environment and It is one of those school that is really really really hard to turn down. In a nutshell they are the best all around school of all my interviews.