University of Montana-Skaggs COP Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks everybody, i'm still deciding but i'm going to put my deposit down. montana is probably where i'm going to attend, but i'm trying to talk with various pharmacists to see what would be the best choice.

has anyone heard about the lewis and clark villages? i'm planning on living there if i do choose to go to missoula.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!
I am soooo excited to be in Skaggs School of Pharmacy this fall:)
I am a U of MT student right now, and a lot of my friends live in Lewis and Clark and love it- they are nice apartments and the Park-and-Ride bus system is great. A significant portion of this year's P1 class also lives in the Lewis and Clark apartments too:) They are in high demand, so if you are interested you should turn in an application ASAP!

hey greekgirl,

congrats on your acceptance! i called the lewis and clark housing office, and they said that the waiting list starts generating in june...better get on with my housing application...

thanks for the advice. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll find out whether I'm in or not early June. I'm just glad this semester is over with... Looking forward to an awesome summer! I think I did pretty good this semester. I'll post when I find out.:xf:

Well I got my letter in today. I'm in! :thumbup: I'll be seeing you all in August.:D

congrats matrix! :) :thumbup:

someone should start a facebook group. i'll try attempting to make one, but we'll see...

Congratulations! Hope to see you guys around campus!

Thanks a lot! I'm excited to get into an awesome school. I still haven't made a facebook account :eek: