University of Nebraska Interview Invites 2/27

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmD99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is interviewing this Friday Feb 27th at UNMC Pharmacy school? Does anyone know much about the writing sample portion, such as the general topic, etc? Also, is it a closed file interview format? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Who else is interviewing this Friday Feb 27th at UNMC Pharmacy school? Does anyone know much about the writing sample portion, such as the general topic, etc? Also, is it a closed file interview format? Thanks!

I'll be there, hoping this year goes better. Last the writing exercise was subjective, not so much on content - although the content could be used to interpret priorities - by composition. Don't stress on prepping for the writing as much as focusing when you get in there on the format of a good essay.... hope that helps without giving away anything that might come back to bite me!

I'm pretty sure it was closed file, although I don't recall them actually saying so. Some of the questions they asked me we indicative of a closed file format.

Good luck to you!