University of Nebraska UNMC class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

irate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for UNMC. So started one. I got accepted to this school recently and I do plant to attend it. Anyone out there joining this school in fall 2013 ? Would be nice to know classmates before orientation.

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't see a thread for UNMC. So started one. I got accepted to this school recently and I do plant to attend it. Anyone out there joining this school in fall 2013 ? Would be nice to know classmates before orientation.

Congrats from a P4!

Not many UNMC students on this forum, but you'll get a chance to connect with your new classmates at the "Welcome to Our World" event in the spring/summer.

Best wishes on your future success - it's a great program!

I noticed there is not a lot of activities on this forum for this particular school. But I am glad to hear from you. Unfortunately, I am out of state and will be out of the country this summer so probably won't be able to attend "Welcome to Our World" event but would like to keep in touch with you through email if you don't mind about what to expect and stuff like that.

Thank you again.