Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS (SD)
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/3
Application complete date: 8/20
GPA (overall, science): 3.75, 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/20/25/23 n/a
Dates available OR your interview date: 10/11
Method of Interview: Virtual

Anyone receive an interview thank you gift? I heard they sent gifts and letters out to interviewees but I haven’t received one yet. Unsure if that’s a good or bad thing.

Anyone receive an interview thank you gift? I heard they sent gifts and letters out to interviewees but I haven’t received one yet. Unsure if that’s a good or bad thing
I got something in the mail about a week after I interviewed, but idk if that’s any indication of anything 🤷🏼‍♂️

I received one as well after my interview, I guess we'll see if it indicates much

Did they send out offers?

Did they send out offers?
Not sure haven't heard anything either. Just from reading last years thread it looks like they maybe did't go out right at midnight. Not sure when to expect the email to be sent.

I got an acceptance email about 50 minutes ago, best of luck

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, first time posting and applying! I submitted my application to UNMC on 9/14/21 and got an email on 9/29/21 that they are reviewing my app. However, as of today I haven't heard anything back and my app status on the ADEA website still says "Under Review". I did email an update letter on 12/10/21 and Joyce just said that she "added it to your application so that our reviewers can see it". I know that I submitted my app a bit later than most, but I still got it in before the Early Application deadline of 10/1/21. Looks like they are still processing it? Is there a "Normal" Application timeline? Any advice on what to expect or what to do in this case? Thank you!!

Hello, first time posting and applying! I submitted my application to UNMC on 9/14/21 and got an email on 9/29/21 that they are reviewing my app. However, as of today I haven't heard anything back and my app status on the ADEA website still says "Under Review". I did email an update letter on 12/10/21 and Joyce just said that she "added it to your application so that our reviewers can see it". I know that I submitted my app a bit later than most, but I still got it in before the Early Application deadline of 10/1/21. Looks like they are still processing it? Is there a "Normal" Application timeline? Any advice on what to expect or what to do in this case? Thank you!!
according to last year's forum posting, classes were full around January 22, 2021.

I submitted my application in July and also just see "under review". At this point I'm just assuming it's a soft R.