University of North Dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeff kENT

Member at Large
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone,
Just wanted to start a place for everyone to discuss pointers for furthering our education, specialty choices etc... Any advice or hints/tips that people have from their completed classes or rotations would be helpful. Also I figured that this would be a good forum for us to have until the UND forum website is up and running. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask. For those of you that are new to this website look around... it has great study plans for boards, information on how to do well in rotations and on shelf exams. There are a lot of medical students who use this site throughout the country so it gives you a good idea of how their education is similar/different from ours.

Enjoy

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have started to think about away rotations that are not affiliated with UND a forth year gave me the following website.

http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/2997.html

it tells you all about the different places that have residency programs and you can sort by location and specialty. It gives you the contact information for each residency too. I know it is a little early but this is a great place to start.