University of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jape

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about its program. I gf will be graduating from dental school in the next two years and she wants to possibly move to texas. So i have been researching all texas medical programs, but i can't really find anything on this one. Any info will be nice..

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything about its program. I gf will be graduating from dental school in the next two years and she wants to possibly move to texas. So i have been researching all texas medical programs, but i can't really find anything on this one. Any info will be nice..

i imagine that if you typed in the title of your thread to google, you would get a result that looked something like this

http://www.hsc.unt.edu/education/tcom/

my guess (and its just a wild guess) is that many of your questions about this program will be on that website.

I think it would help if you came with more specific questions. I know you can eat in the library which is freakin' awesome. :thumbup: