University of Nottingham Interview (UK schools)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuestionMan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This is my first time posting to this site so I apologize if my question has been addressed previously. I was wondering if anyone could share their experiences during any recent UK medical school interviews. I have one in Nottingham in about a month and am wondering what to do to prepare.
What types of questions do they ask and what is the atmosphere like? If anyone has specifically had an interview at Nottingham in the past, please feel free to enlighten me. Im going to be flying there from Canada soley for this interview so I want to make sure I do all that I can to gain acceptance.

Thanks for your help,
QuestionMan :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there!

It's been so long since I had interviews that I can't really remember what they're like... Anyway, I'm best qualified to comment on Birmingham (UK) interviews.

Your best bet would be to go to either www.medschoolguide.co.uk or www.admissionsforum.co.uk, and ask away there. Please excuse the young panicked status of half the posts - they're worse than pre-allo if that's possible... ;)

I have an idea that Notts used to have a questionnaire, and that some of the interview Qs were based around what you put in that - have you had one of them? (Or is this all in my mind...).

Sorry I'm not much help - I didn't apply there or have any friends go there, so I don't know their procedure nearly so well.

Feel free to PM me if anything in general comes up though.

Best of luck!

Fiona

Hey whats up Fiona,
I sent you a PM.
Thanks!