University of Oklahoma COD Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, On Campus Interviews will take place on 9/11, 9/25, 10/23 and 11/13. There will be 45 candidates per day.
Good Luck to all who are applying!

Reactions: 3 users
In case anyone is interested, On Campus Interviews will take place on 9/11, 9/25, 10/23 and 11/13. There will be 45 candidates per day.
Good Luck to all who are applying!
Thank you for sharing! Do you know how far in advance they send out invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for sharing! Do you know how far in advance they send out invites?
I don't for sure, but from what I've seen in the past I would say about 2 weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Yes, I’m OOS. I’m a Texas resident. I received the email invitation to interview on September 3rd. And I had my application completed on August 1st.

Did anyone get an October or a November interview invite? If you can please share. Thanks

I received an interview invite today for the November date. Does anyone have any information/tips about the interview process? Thanks.

Did everyone who interviewed or applied receive the “FAFSA Received” email today?

I just got waitlisted this morning at 7:30AM. No mention on if there is a ranked or unranked list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many students they accept OOS and if there is much OOS waitlist movement?

Does anyone know how many students they accept OOS and if there is much OOS waitlist movement?
I think they take 5 or 6 if I remember correctly. It’s from their catalog that was sitting at the table in the conference room where everyone was during interview days. So I doubt there’s much movement bc the amount of seats available is too little :/

Good to know, thanks!
How many OOS students do they typically interview?
Lot's! Out of 180 interviews I would estimate around 110-130. They interview so many because the OOS students have greater odds of accepting offers from other schools than IS students.

Does anyone have an idea when the next round of acceptances will be sent out?

Has there been anyone that has heard something?

Depends on when the first round deposits were due, does anyone know when that deadline is?

Has anyone over the past 4 weeks been able to reach Heidi through email or phone?

Has anyone over the past 4 weeks been able to reach Heidi through email or phone?
Does anyone have an idea when the next round of acceptances will be sent out?

Heidi has been extremely sick and she just got back to work for the first time since before the holidays. Also with school starting yesterday, the Dean's office is busy getting the semester going, so it could be a few weeks before they notify anyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the acceptance call this morning at 9:20am MST!

Edit: I'm OOS

Reactions: 3 users
congratulations! do you know how full the class is? or if there is much movement in the coming days off that waitlist?
They didn't say anything about the class size, but I'd assume they had a few people to call today.

I wouldn't be surprised if things start moving more by March, since school starts pretty early in June.

Just got rejected with the “class is full” email. Congrats to all who got in