UCSD student123

2+ Year Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hello
I was wondering if you guys know if we need to submit our secondary or wait for them to send us an email???

May 4, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello
I was wondering if you guys know if we need to submit our secondary or wait for them to send us an email???
Hi, I'm an Oklahoma resident and have already submitted my secondary application. They have already given me confirmation that my application is now complete and put my application under "Received/Under Review." Hope this helps!

Quinque

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi, I'm an Oklahoma resident and have already submitted my secondary application. They have already given me confirmation that my application is now complete and put my application under "Received/Under Review." Hope this helps!
Does it show that on AADSAS? I submitted primary and secondary on 7/13 and still shows none on AADSAS

About the Ads
May 4, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Does it show that on AADSAS? I submitted primary and secondary on 7/13 and still shows none on AADSAS
Yes, it shows "Received/Under Review" as my application status on AADSAS.

Quinque

5+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Yes, it shows "Received/Under Review" as my application status on AADSAS.
Hmm I should probably call them then. I am oos applicant and already submitted, primary secondary and paid the supplemental fee.

May 4, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
Hmm I should probably call them then. I am oos applicant and already submitted, primary secondary and paid the supplemental fee.
Yeah I would give them a call first thing Monday morning!

About the Ads