University of OKLAHOMA HSC Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sbass0317

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The early acceptance letters for the University of OKLAHOMA-HSC are currently being mailed out as I got mine today. Remember that 1/3 to 1/2 will be early acceptance per the admissions dean. Watch your mailboxes guys/girls those letters should be there sometime soon. Good Luck to everyone who applied to OU-HSC and for those that get accepted to the OKC campus, I'll see ya in the fall '05.

Members don't see this ad.

sbass0317 said:
The early acceptance letters for the University of OKLAHOMA-HSC are currently being mailed out as I got mine today.

Congratulations, sbass0317 that's great news!! :thumbup:

sbass0317 said:
The early acceptance letters for the University of OKLAHOMA-HSC are currently being mailed out as I got mine today. Remember that 1/3 to 1/2 will be early acceptance per the admissions dean. Watch your mailboxes guys/girls those letters should be there sometime soon. Good Luck to everyone who applied to OU-HSC and for those that get accepted to the OKC campus, I'll see ya in the fall '05.

Congratulations! Don't forget to post your acceptance in the Roll Call thread at the top of the forum so that you can be added to the list! :thumbup: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
sbass0317 said:

Did you get an interview from OUHSC, or did they just send you an acceptance letter? I'm still waiting for an invite to interview from them. Congrats SBASS0317 on the acceptance, hope to see you fall 2005 (depending on acceptance)!

Take Care,
RPettway

sbass0317 said:

Congratulations! I had my interview yesterday at OK City. If you could (and don't mind), would you post approximate GPA, PCAT, and any other details of your app file? I have a 92 PCAT and 3.52 gpa and the interview went well as did the essay. What do ya think my chances are of getting the early acceptance nod as you did? Thanks, I appreciate any input

I think your chances of getting in are really good, my PCAT was an 88 and my Science GPA was a 3.89, cum GPA was 3.63. Good Luck!!! My interview was on Feb 15th, so it takes a while after your interview before they say early acceptance, so be watching the mail box...

Everybody please post your interview experiences at OU-HSC on the interview feedback page.

Im applying this year to OU-HSC and trying to find out as much as I can about the whole process.

:D :D :D