University of Pitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentovis

The Lady with the Words.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
ya interviews are on 3rd dec..just one batch...dunno which acceptance he is talking about
i agree with u , i was kind of shocked too ..anyways people pls we r all educated lets just stop spreading rumours n further shooting the adrenaline......:D
we just need to encourage each other in this time of stress!
gud luck to all!

One of my friends told me they got acceptance to Pittsburgh. I'm 100% it's true.

Hi,

Anybody who has got any idea what all is there at the interview? Please email at [email protected] on 3rd Dec.

breakfast,school tour,a written response to any given scenario to test your thought process,faculty interview,bench test including preps class 3,class 2,and a crown prep mostly pfm(check website).They sometimes change it.But most likely these preps.

good luck

Student:thumbup:
Univ of pitt
School of dental medicine
Class of 2014

ya interviews are on 3rd dec..just one batch...dunno which acceptance he is talking about
The interview for advanced standing program is only and only on 3rd dec.one batch. and thats it.
so dont worry about anything.
probably the class of 2016 accepted candidate posted here!!! because only they are having interviews at this time.
Hope that helps.

Univ of pitt
Class of 2014

If any female is interested in sharing accommodation, pl. PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview for advanced standing program is only and only on 3rd dec.one batch. and thats it.
so dont worry about anything.
probably the class of 2016 accepted candidate posted here!!! because only they are having interviews at this time.
Hope that helps.

Univ of pitt
Class of 2014
thanks a lot, just wanted to know how intense is the iv.? wld u be able to pm ur email
thanks!:)

I called and told UPitt that I won't be attending the interview. They said they won't be calling a replacement since it's very last minute. So good luck folks. One less person to compete against. ;)

Nope. When r they supposed to get back to us?

Are they going to even send rejections or wait to see if the ppl who are accepted r going?

don,t know anything about it...i have heard, so far 2 ppl got acceptance.

don,t know anything about it...i have heard, so far 2 ppl got acceptance.

One of my friend got admission into U pitt. He said that only 2 were offered admission this time,.

Hey guys I got acceptance into Pittsburgh dental school. I have not received the acceptance through US mail yet. The school is closed till 3 January and the last date for acceptance is same. Could some one help me how to proceed. Does the acceptance through email will count or do I need to send the acceptance through hard copy? Any previous or current Pittsburg students reading this post please help me. Thank you.

Hi shreed 1211, could you please ask your friend wether he received the hard copy of accepentence letter. I would appreciate if you could give his email Id . Thank you

Hey guys I got acceptance into Pittsburgh dental school. I have not received the acceptance through US mail yet. The school is closed till 3 January and the last date for acceptance is same. Could some one help me how to proceed. Does the acceptance through email will count or do I need to send the acceptance through hard copy? Any previous or current Pittsburg students reading this post please help me. Thank you.
hey there. I know this is a really old post so im ot sure if ur even checking this forum. Bu if u r i wud really appreciate it if u can tell what kinda questions were asked in d interview