University of Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MsPurtell

Hi everyone,

What does anyone know about UPitt? I've been invited for an interview there (among many other schools), but admittedly I don't know a heck of a lot about the school. I know I had e-mailed tham ages ago to ask them to send me info, but I never got anything. I suppose I can always contact them again or go to there web site, but the truth is that my DH is fairly certain he doesn't want to live in Pittsburgh and I don't want to waste a ton of money going on an interview there unless they are outstanding in some way or have a lot of scholarship money to offer. They seemed very pleasant on the phone and said they were impressed with my app. Does anyone know about the school?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I kind of am in the same boat as you. I called and asked for information and they said they don't send anything out, it's all on the website. So I went to the website and there was almost nothing on it. So I'm going to an interview there on Monday 10/8 not knowing anything at all about the school. I'm not sure how to take it...you'd think they would want to give a lot of info so people would be interested in their school.

So just feel good that you're not alone. If you want to know what I find out about my interview, let me know.

Jenn