University of Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willrocks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Has anybody heard from Pitt yet, or know about what time Pitt sends out interview requests? I hear they interview in Jan and don't get back to you until March. Does Pitt give out any scholarship/grant money to incoming P1's? What do you guys think of Pitt pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

i haven't heard from pitt yet either. they don't do rolling apps, and they said they interview in feb/march, and accepted students will know by mid april. fingers crossed!

i haven't heard from pitt yet either. they don't do rolling apps, and they said they interview in feb/march, and accepted students will know by mid april. fingers crossed!

not to hijack the thread or anything but which interview session will you be attending at UNC? i'll be at the afternoon session on 1/6.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know if attending one of the earlier interview sessions has an advantage over attending one of the later sessions?

mind sharing your background? or when you sent your supp?

i sent in my supp late october. i have a 3.9 and 95 pcat and am an in-state student.

as for the dates question...i asked the lady on the phone that same question and she said it does not affect your chances at all, so I am going feb 27th since that is when i can stay with my friend who lives in pittsburgh.