University of Prince Edward Island Atlantic Veterinary College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They didn't include documents as an attachment with the email? The letter posted earlier stated "enclosed registration form." It seems to me that they just want a cheque for $500 Cdn by Apr 30 and an email accepting the offer. Not sure what other info is needed?

The letter was just scan of the actual letter that went I out, I assume. No other attachments or other info included, basically "wait for this real letter to come and see everything then."

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email response from John MacDougall yesterday. Here is what it said:

"Sharon is on vacation and will be back next week. I can tell you that letters were sent out to all applicants late last week. It normally takes 7-14 days going to the U.S. "

I live in MAINE. ~7 hours from the school, maybe a little less. NOTHING in the mail today. So I suspect, good or bad, I'll be one of the first to get a physical letter....

And I guess the 7-14 day thing is good to keep in mind for those that need to pay by the 30th...sounds like paying with a credit card may be the best thing.

cyamazaki-that dermatology thing sounds cool!

Good luck, everyone!!

Hello everyone, I am a US applicant that interviewed at UPEI, i did not get an acceptance email but today I got a letter saying that I am an alternate. Has anyone else gotten this letter? I gave up my seat at Western U ( a mixture of a lot of factors, a lot of people think Im crazy to have given up my one acceptance, but after a loooong time of thinking about it i decided to decline......) and am anxiously waiting for my last chance to get into vet school. I sympathize with all those who are still waiting I hope we all get good news!!!!!

(I'm in NY BTW)

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! To everyone who is waiting for their letters don't be surprised if it takes a while because the mail here is very slow! I would definitely recommend sending your deposit in early, as it takes me a good week and a half to 2 weeks to get mail from MA. Goodluck and congrats to everyone accepted!! I look forward to meeting you in the fall!

Wow...Neon Cat. That is crazy! Someone else I know received a waitlist letter as well. Why did you decide to give up a seat at Western? Just out of curiousity. I am waitlisted there as well so glad you were mature enough to make that kind of hard choice. Good luck with UPEI. Hope I get a letter this week.

Which is 1/2 a success. Or at least postponing failure. But I'm optimistic! I could be 2nd on the list or 54th...so let the waiting game continue!

I got the letter Saturday (I did not check my box until this morning....read it today but it arrived Saturday) via postal mail regarding being on the alternate/waitlist. So now, I am just waiting! :)

Received the letter today. I am an alternate. Oh boy.......

Yeah, my best friend said it best. When I told her she was like, "I'm sorry. And congratulations?" I basically have no emotions to share with this news; I am ambivalent.

So hopefully we will get some good news tomorrow once Sharon returns to office?? Let's hope!!!

I was thinking that-but I don't think she'll be back until Monday-I interpreted that gone the 23rd as well.

I suspect a lot more news will come out then-so many people I'm sure have been sending in their deposits/declining spots on waitlist/acceptance since she's been gone that there is a lot of catching up to do. So I'm thinking, if anything new happens, monday/tuesday.

Happy Earth Day everyone!

She said "back in the office on the 23rd"...but who wants to return to the office on Friday?? ;) And she could be playing catch-up with e-mail and stuff...so perhaps Monday or Tuesday is more likely. I can't stand the wait any longer!!! I'll be busy with this something else to occupy my mind! :)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Gah, going a little bit crazy waiting. At first I was wondering why no one else on here had been offered seats since the 15th since I know some of you declined, then I remembered that Sharon is out of the office. I sighed a large sigh of relief.

I will say that it hasn't affected my studying for finals or finals performance. The idea of summer vacation being a week away has done that.

yeah, I have A LOT of stuff to do before the end of the year (finals for 20 credits worth of classes, thesis defense, and I still have exams...oh, and graduation/senior stuff) And, if I get in I'll be SO EXCITED!!!!! that I'll fail my finals. at least the ochem one.

So, I kind of don't want to hear right yet, but obviously would like to hear as soon as possible.

No news. :( I guess we are looking at next week., hopefully. :) This would be a good way to end my day and start the rest of my life!!!!

Last edited:
Hey, everyone. Keeping my fingers crossed that someone who's an alternate will hear something today. Good luck to everyone

we just got back from vacation and received the official alternate email. if there is anyone out there in cyberspace who has received an acceptance since april first, i would appreciate it if you would share because- now this is just a presumption- but it appears that no one has been invited since the initial round, despite the information that has been shared with us. again, this is just a presumption, but based on the thousands of views this thread has, let alone the "official acceptances 2014" page or the "final decisions" announcement section, i would like to think that there would be some activity since the first. i am also wondering if anyone was rejected... if they can even afford to officially reject anyone... based on how late their international acceptances are and given their own statements that they exhaust a good deal of their list. has anyone been rejected? i am guessing we won't hear anything until after the 30th deadline, and i wouldn't be surprised if it was a little while after the 30th.

pei students- i hearts you. you guys are wonderful- very attentive and helpful... i just want to throw that out there first. i am not referring to the students at all; but i am going to admit that i am really kind of disappointed by how the school has handled this. the interview process was so personal, everyone was so friendly, everyone seemed to Care. waiting to hear back is a given, so that didn't bother me. what bothered me was not keeping us informed at all. we were told would hear around beginning of april. those who were accepted were told around the beginning of april. we didn't hear anything officially until the end of april. those who were accepted didn't even receive their information for weeks! when we inquired with a $3,240 issue and asked whether or not he had been accepted, rejected, or wait-listed, we got the same generic response that everyone else received. now, i understand the issue of showing favoritism, but she could have at least Acknowledged our lease issue. i also think that letting know his status would have been nice too so we could know where we stand a little before trying to figure out where to live, but... right now there is a lease renewal form on my kitchen table, and if he gets in we are going to have to figure out how to move from the midwestern US to atlantic canada, pay tuition/down payment, get a mortgage and buy a house or find a new place to rent... and for kicks find $3,240 to throw at out landlord because we couldn't give proper notice. we also have a baby, so it's not like we can pick up and move 3 days before school starts- which apparently happened last year.

another issue- we will be paying for his schooling on our own, as i am sure many of you will be. i have yet to find a more expensive international student tuition rate... i am guessing that there is another one out there... but $49,000 in tuition alone is a Lot of money. vet medicine is a labor of love anymore anyways as the schooling is So expensive. why should our family go into nearly $200,000 in debt in student loans alone? if the school doesn't even care enough to keep us informed after we dumped around $2,000 into the application/interview process... why should we pay $49,000 a year to go there? what is the incentive to attend if it isn't care?

i am a musician. i originally went to music school before i got my el ed degree. when i had my initial music school auditions/interviews my teacher said, "remember, they might be auditioning you, but you are also auditioning them". that stuck with me, and this treatment just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

it's pretty obvious who i am if you put the pieces together, i know that. this wasn't my interview though, it was my husband's. veterinary medicine is his dream, not mine... and this is most likely his last chance. i hope my words don't impact his acceptance, but i am just so tired of this. i am hurt that after so much time, money and effort, he is so expendable. and i know applicants are a dime a dozen, but a little respect and consideration wouldn't hurt- especially if that is what you claim distinguishes your school from the rest. it's just so hard having seen him work for this for years, only to get treated this way... (and i know the rest of you have also worked hard for years, please don't be sad at me! just venting!) i feel like this issue needs to be acknowledged. i feel like all of the applicants, accepted and wait-listed alike deserve an apology... and i really hope this doesn't happen again in 2011, 2012, 2013...

this is his dream, but pei itself has been our dream for years. we wanted our son to grow up there. we wanted him to attend their schools... we wanted to ultimately try and make canada our permanent home. and please excuse this little sob story, but we have had so many sad things happen to us over the last several years, i just wanted something to go right, (aside from having the most perfect baby in the world of course! :) ) something positive that we could share. we wanted to finally start our lives and create a stable future for our family... and i know everyone has their own story, i don't want to detract from everyone else's... again, i am just venting! please bear with me, i am just sad.

sorry to be a real downer. good luck to everyone, and congrats to those who were accepted! and hopefully we all hear back soon. please don't be offended anyone, i just felt that this needed to be said.

a lovebird - I can appreciate your honestly but frankly, and don't take this the wrong way but life is hard and unfair. You and your husband have a lot on your plate, but so does everyone else here.
My dad has depression, my cousin's husband committed suicide in January. I could go on. We all have "stuff"...some more than others and at different stages in life. But this waiting, long waiting is difficult, trying and tedious for everyone here. And it is basically the same process generally speaking that all go through. Some are more fortunate or more prepared than others and have better results. And yes, most of us will go in debt lots of it for this, some people might have rich or well to do families that pay for it or buy them a house,etc etc while in school some do not. Some have babies while in vet school. Who knows what will happen?? NOTHING in my life has worked out anywhere close to how I planned it when I was a little girl. :) Relax, it will be okay. We will hear something soon. And even if it is week before classes start...b/c if this your husband's dream you will find a way to deal and adjust.

Last edited:
hey bearby, no offense taken. like a lot of the applicants, we are older. we have been out in the working world for a while. the has an interesting job at a good company; but it doesn't pay very much, there is no room for promotion, and it's not something he wants to do for the rest of his life. there are no jobs in minneapolis. he is lucky to have a job, so finding another job isn't as easy as it sounds. we both want to move, but moving either requires him to go to school or have another job waiting for him wherever we go. as much as i would like to pick up and move to pei, it isn't realistic. and we couldn't just show up in canada and take canadian jobs as americans... it would be a lot more complicated than that. besides, i am guessing by the time we would achieve residency i would at least be well into my 30's. we would like to retire at some point. babies have been had. decisions need to be made- which is why it is most likely his last year. it's his second year- we can't keep doing this forever.

tambotie- i was Venting. i said i wasn't downplaying anyone else's personal struggles, i am sad so i was Venting to a group that i thought was going to be supportive... maybe say something like, "yeah! i have had a tough time too lately and this has been really rough, let's help each other through this! getting to this point has been really hard!" i never named what our issues was or said you didn't have any. but i can say ours have been Just as serious. i just thought we all might be here to be supportive of one another. i was sad. i was venting. if he gets accepted the week before i hope that we would be able to make it, but sometimes reality doesn't allow you "deal and adjust".

but the school's behavior is inconsiderate. the list has been out for ages. at least have the consideration to let us know what on earth is going on. if you don't have a problem with it, fine. i have done my fair share of auditions and interviews and i have never encountered anything like this before where decisions have been made, but the applicants are left hanging. the accepted people didn't even get their packets until what? last week? it's rude.

also... i am not expecting anyone to put themselves out there and agree with me about the school's behavior on a public forum. in fact, i highly doubt that people will given what is at stake. i was just saying what i felt needed to be said and trying to get some things off my chest. i am really saddened that such a cheerful forum has become so defensive... especially when i never said anything offensive about the members.

Whoa down everyone...these are TRYING TIMES. My plan as an alternate for two schools....plan my life as if I am not getting in. I am taking a trip To Asia for two months , I don't finish until August 5th. Western starts August 2nd. OH WELL. If I get suddenly called I am sure they will understand. Just live your life as normal as you can. Don't expect anything and then what a surprise it will be when you get that call or email. You can't plan for a future that has no definite answer. Go ahead, make plans, don't put your life on hold because come August if you never get a call, won't you be pissed if you missed out on something great. You can always drop everything and go. It will work if you want it to. Leases can be broken, plans can be changed. If you want it bad enough you will MAKE IT HAPPEN. Good luck to all! Hoping we hear news soon.

i'm sorry for snapping tambotie.

agreed radio. i am just saying about the moving thing, i don't know how we would be able to afford a last minute move. if we are lucky it will cost us 3000 to move our belongings, 3240 just to break the lease, if we rent we need first and last months rent, food, lodging, gas... sanity? ;)

... those would just be moving costs. i hope it all works out even if it is last minute. it's just going to get exponentially more expensive the more time passes. also, my parents would like to rent housing in duluth this summer if we are going to be here as they have done for the past 2 years, but they can't commit to anything until we figure out what is happening, (they live in phx). their costs also will increase as time passes. i agree that going for the dream is great, but you also need to fund it somehow.

Whoa down everyone...these are TRYING TIMES. My plan as an alternate for two schools....plan my life as if I am not getting in. I am taking a trip To Asia for two months , I don't finish until August 5th. Western starts August 2nd. OH WELL. If I get suddenly called I am sure they will understand. Just live your life as normal as you can. Don't expect anything and then what a surprise it will be when you get that call or email. You can't plan for a future that has no definite answer. Go ahead, make plans, don't put your life on hold because come August if you never get a call, won't you be pissed if you missed out on something great. You can always drop everything and go. It will work if you want it to. Leases can be broken, plans can be changed. If you want it bad enough you will MAKE IT HAPPEN. Good luck to all! Hoping we hear news soon.

This is what I'm doing, too! I've already reigstered for classes for Fall, am taking Nutrition over the summer just in case I have to reapply, and am so excited to go visit my family in July for a week! I have a place where I can live come August if I'm still here and I'm looking into ways to broaden my experience if need be!

a lovebird, I'm sorry that he doesn't enjoy his current position. I hope that we all get good news soon. It's such a shame that so many people end up disliking their work. Unfortunately, as we all know, times are tough and you have to take what you can get. I'm very lucky to have the support of my parents or I wouldn't even have been able to afford applying this past year, and I'm lucky to have a job that I love at a vet clinic - but the paychecks definitely don't let me live as comfortably as I'd like.

Anyway, good luck everyone!

We are all okay. A lovebird and I are okay. :) I think ...I KNOW ..we are ALL just frustrated and tired of waiting. It is hard to see all of the other folks on other threads getting acceptances AND making final decisions. Yeah, the plane ticket to UPEI did hurt quite a bit!! I thought I was going to have to start buying Ramen(sp) noodles again. Ugh! If accepted and go I will be paying off the debts for the rest of my life... oh well...I am already on the path of living on less. ;)

he does like his job, and he loves the people he works with; but it isn't something he would want to do for the rest of his life. he also has a second job at a vet clinic. i am just happy that one of us has a job period and that i have a roof over my head. i hope everything works out. just be careful about saying things like, "well, if you want to move, then move! if you want another job then get a new job! if you want to go to vet school, keep applying!" because it sounds a little bourgeois. i don't mean that in a mean way; but not everyone has that kind of flexibility.

also, i forgot that the school didn't even know it's own deadline. the letter said the 30th... someone else said the 15th... someone else thought that it was the 15th, but the deposit was due on the 30th... disorganized.

lol! we are O.K.! :)

do they make vegetarian ramen yet? let's grab a bowl.

A lovebird - no prob. I am sorry for my snappy response. That is quite a $$$ with breaking the lease. I signed my current lease through July 31st...long story I had it extended but not too sure what I am going to do for the month of August. :) Like where I am going to live with my dog. I want to work up until like the week before classes pending acceptance so I can have as much of my income.

Ah, they might make veggie ramen now by now. ;)

Well, I saw earlier on the thread April 30. But if any were accepted to US schools I thought that notification had to be in by April 15 for U.S. schools....so that would mean so I had expected that UPEI would have rec'd declines....well Sharon's inbox would have and we would start hearing.

Ah, they might make veggie ramen now by now. ;)

Well, I saw earlier on the thread April 30. But if any were accepted to US schools I thought that notification had to be in by April 15 for U.S. schools....so that would mean so I had expected that UPEI would have rec'd declines....well Sharon's inbox would have and we would start hearing.

Well, I declined my spot today. Not reading through all these posts, so I don't know what's been said up above this. I waited just to make sure that I was actually going to pass OKSU's prereq and not get my acceptance from them taken away. :laugh: I wish I could afford PEI's tuition, but I can't. And honestly, if the tuition concerns you that much, it probably isn't the best school to be applying to, so consider that a heads up to people applying next year-- It is $$$!

Other people might be waiting to see if they get called off a waitlist somewhere else.

As an international school, PEI is kind enough to try and get things done in April. Bear in mind, the Canadian students haven't even interviewed yet, let alone heard about acceptances. Seems like PEI has really tried hard to get things done on a schedule that suits the international students. They don't have to adhere to the April 15th deadline, and a lot of international schools don't. PEI does.

My acceptance packet came end of last week, and was post marked 4/16. I had asked the school last week when they were sent out, and they came right out and said they didn't send them until after the 15th, because they DO get a lot of declines before then, and no sense sending out all those packets to people who arent even considering the school. So it seemed like the packets only go out to the people who didnt make a decision right away.

So, anyway, there's a spot at PEI open now.

yeah, well... i guess you guys know my conspiracy theory. i bet we don't start hearing until after the 30th. how much ramen you guys want to bet? but if i win you have to hunt down the veggie kind :D

cowgirla- just so you know i was responding to tambotie and you posted before me, so i wasn't mocking you or anything. congrats about the sooner state!

cowgirla - good points...I never thought about all of the other factors that might impact later declines. Congrats on your OK State acceptance!!! It is hard to be motivated for study now....I am REALLY struggling with just one class....I mean I have a 50 hour a week job and have had 2-3 classes at a time and been fine BUT this upper level (400) level immunology class I have now, that I was taking for Western which has since rejected me, so I do not need it for anything is an absolute STRUGGLE right now....to put it mildly.

i guess no one likes the thought of spending $200,000... i just feel like they should respect the people that are willing to support them with that kind of commitment. if anything, that money is building building upon the successes of their school. the respect should be reciprocal, not one-sided. we are willing to take a chance and literally risk everything... i just wish that they considered that a bit more.

i know international deadlines are different and that the canadian students are interviewing; but assuming that is the issue, they shouldn't have made promises they couldn't keep. even worse, did they know they couldn't keep them?

we were informed well after the 15th after we were told the beginning of april which was well after they knew he was wait-listed as of the first. the packets should have been mailed no matter what. i love trees, but if i was seriously considering going to pei and spending that kind of money i would want all the info i could get, particularly whatever was in that packet... definitely well before the 15th so i could make my decision. again, after spending all this time and money... the people who got in were even put on the back burner. it just seems rude. that bugged me, and i wasn't even expecting a packet!

yeah, it is frustrating to turn all of your stuff in by October, wait 7 months and have no answer yet and it is time to start making PLANS for plan B, not just thinking about it, when you still have no answer for plan A. I have no idea what I will be doing in the fall, and that could change this afternoon or September 1st. and it is frustrating for a person like me who likes to plan-I can't imagine how it must be with having to plan for all this WITH a family. I KNOW that they have some idea of where I stand/is it likely I'll get in or if I should make other arrangements, but they aren't going to tell us and that's that. I have no idea why it take 7 months to make decisions on ~2 hundred something applicants for only 20 spots, but it does. And, we have to deal with roadblocks like student visas, etc and that takes time.

I don't want to plat Devil's advocate here but:
1. all letters were handed out (email or postal) about two weeks ago. people have been making decisions, but the secretary has been on vacation and is literally just getting back to sort this all out TODAY.
2. She said that, at this point, 2 people have to decline spots before they can offer 1 more. So, it will move 1/2 as fast.
3. Not everyone who applied is on SDN or is willing to post personal information like acceptance/rejection in such a public place. It is a sampling but not representative.
4. Vet school is expensive, and I suspect much of the cost difference between that and even OOS application has to do with the additional resources and people spent sorting through our international paperwork. With only 20 international students a year, that's a lot of extra work/people spread between very few students to pay for it.
5. It does cost a lot of money. Some people flew across the country and had to pay for food/hotel/gas just to GET TO pei for an interview with no guarantees. And it sucks, but it's another hoop we have to jump through in the process.

I'm having a really hard time with this right now, but all I can say is be patient. As was said before, waitlists move elsewhere which affects us at PEI, people decide the $49,000 is way too much, or whatever. But, it's out of my hands.

I appreciate the opportunity to vent about this situation on this forum. I think we all will be able to find a lot of people in our shoes that feel the same way, and also be able to open our eyes to other perspectives. So few people we meet in life REALLY understand what it's like to go through the vet school application process, and it's good to have a place to meet more of them here and share similar feelings.

And my thesis advisor had to remind me the other day that waitlist doesn't equal rejection. It means that they like you, they think you will be successful, but they just don't have a spot for you yet. I realize that not getting off the waitlist has the same outcome as rejection, but acceptance is just a preliminary acceptance! Everybody just remember that. They have no feelings for you, so it's not like stringing along a silly boyfriend because you don't want to hurt his feelings by breaking up...anyway, too much typing at once!

he does like his job, and he loves the people he works with; but it isn't something he would want to do for the rest of his life. he also has a second job at a vet clinic. i am just happy that one of us has a job period and that i have a roof over my head. i hope everything works out. just be careful about saying things like, "well, if you want to move, then move! if you want another job then get a new job! if you want to go to vet school, keep applying!" because it sounds a little bourgeois. i don't mean that in a mean way; but not everyone has that kind of flexibility.

I get that, I'm sorry for all the conflict there's been on this thread today. I feel like we should have a group hug.

i know you guys aren't arguing with me, so i just want you to know that i am not arguing with you either... i am just going to explain why i disagree.

again, if you think all of this is a non-issue, i guess that's your opinion. i feel like i have a very minimal standard, that being common courtesy. i feel the school has made some inappropriate decisions that come across as careless, or inconsiderate... or both.

1- his letter was Postmarked april 15th. they knew by the afternoon of the first. let's assume he's high on the list and they are actually giving out acceptances to wait-listed applicants- they should have sent an email or a letter immediately, even if 2 days later he gets a spot. i'm sorry if that isn't ideal, but that would be respectful... and that's what other schools do! many of them even tell you your number on the list so you have a clue as to your chances.

was i the only one who thought, "wow. this is a really bad time for her to go on vacation!?!"

2- based on the math they issued more acceptances than they have spots for counting on people declining. advantageous for them, i guess in the end it wouldn't make a difference to the applicants anyways.

3- i understand that sdn is a sample. what i was saying was for all the site activity/views, i would think that we would have heard something from someone on the forum by now... but no one on sdn has been accepted since the first, or at least mentioned it. it is completely possible that they have accepted people and none of the "acceptees" are on sdn, or feel comfortable sharing that information. i just am thinking it's more likely than not that we have seen something by now.

4- sharon king said at the interview that she does the paperwork/emails. i feel for her. i wouldn't want her job right now, but it is her job.

5- paying money for an interview/application is a given. we might complain about paying 1,000 for a ticket to pei, but that's the way it is. i would just like to think that i, or anyone else for that matter, would be treated with common courtesy. i was also a little flabbergasted when we met with her before the interview and she mentioned something to the effect of... and i can't remember the wording here... but that so many of the vmcas/supplemental applicants didn't complete their applications correctly... or that they didn't submit their supplemental applications at all, that they were cut right off the top. they then sent out their initial interview invites... but then they decided to interview more people, so she said that basically everyone who correctly submitted the appropriate application materials got an interview. i was shocked, but i didn't say anything. i was also surprised that she said that to us at all. i thought, "do they know how much money people are spending on plane tickets here for them to frivolously invite people that they weren't even really interested in to begin with?" but i didn't say anything after we got back because i didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. i know a lot of you were invited later, after the initial invites went out. i didn't want for you to feel bummed. that in itself gave me a really bad feeling, but i tried to ignore it because everyone was so nice.

i agree. group hug needed *hug*

after all... i am a "lovebird" ;*>

note: i am sure that not everyone who got a interview later won't get accepted by any means... wasn't someone who was invited later get in even? i can't remember who, but i think there was someone. so clearly, if you had a good interview you could get in... so it worked out for some people in the end. that just bothered me, the way people were treated like kind of an afterthought...

wait! i think i said that totally wrong... i Am saying that i don't think that just because someone received an interview later means that they won't get in... i think ones chances are fine... sorry, screaming baby in my ear. i'm not good at this thinking/typing thing. :(

I STILL have not received any mail from UPEI AVC. It is 10:12 pm in San Diego on 4/26. Payment due in 4 days, but no note of where to send it. Accounting office has not returned any of my 3 calls that have been made last week and today. At least Dr. Singh is awesome with responding to emails.

I am so sick of this. Can I get an AMEN?

Grrr.

I LOVE group hugs!!!!:love:
And hugs in general. Sorry that this is nothing constructive to add.

This looks soo frusterating... most other programs have issued acceptances long ago and required a deposit a long time ago. I know a girl who knew she was doing a masters way back in November. I think it would be rude to say yes to that, then have to back out, well, in her case, after you move and are literally about to start the program. When I was appyling to university, I was accepted in January and had to put down a $400 deposit for tuition and then a $500 deposit for residence before I heard about the vet tech program acceptances in May. I couldn't just throw that $900 away! I feel for you guys, and it's starting to stress me out a little too!

Knowing about this now gives me time to work out a strategy for next year and the year after...

I hope you guys find out today!

I have a feeling we won't start hearing about people being called off the waitlist until next week. The 30th is Friday so we just have to keep on truckin until then lol

I have been anxiously watching this thread, hoping to see you guys posting with good news. It seems odd that they rushed us to answer "so they could start moving down the waitlist right away" and are taking so long to get back to you all. But I was looking through past threads, and the only info I could glean about PEI waitlisters is that someone was offered an acceptance off the list in June of last year. I know that's a frustratingly long time (and hopefully they will go through the list more quickly this year), but I mention it to remind you not to give up hope just because of the wait.

My thoughts are with you!