Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Puget Sound

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mstacey

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips for the supplemental essay at UPS? I am on a last minute hustle to submit this application and I am stuck (and possibly being a perfectionist)

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone have any tips for the supplemental essay at UPS? I am on a last minute hustle to submit this application and I am stuck (and possibly being a perfectionist)

Thanks in advance!
Just make sure the essay tells your story and answers the questions but not in the exact order or making it seem like you're just listing responses. Be real with them and how you came to this path and how you are going to advance in OT at their program :)

Don't know if this helps at all, but I structured my Puget Sound essay around the OTCAS personal statement that I wrote. I used it as a base and kind of inserted my answers to the PS prompt into that first essay because a lot of what I wanted to say was in my OTCAS response anyway. I figured it would be okay since PS doesn't read the OTCAS essay anyway.

Don't know if this helps at all, but I structured my Puget Sound essay around the OTCAS personal statement that I wrote. I used it as a base and kind of inserted my answers to the PS prompt into that first essay because a lot of what I wanted to say was in my OTCAS response anyway. I figured it would be okay since PS doesn't read the OTCAS essay anyway.
Thank you! I have taken some ideas from my OTCAS statement, I am just having a hard time feeling fully confident with either essay. I keep going back and tweaking small things here and there then big things. It is all such an overwhelming process!!