This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm a second-year (undergraduate) Medical Sciences student from Canada with a current cGPA of 3.73/4.0. I've applied to UoQ's Bachelor of Dental Science which is equivalent to Canada's DDS. Has anyone else applied for this cycle? If so, please do comment below!

Best,
Luke
Hey, I'm applying for a few Australian dental schools for their 2019 cycle. Have you heard from UQ?

Hey, I see that you have a dal email! I applied to Dalhousie Dentistry last year and didn’t get in but reapplied this year and got an interview but I didn’t get in for 2018. Im currently finishing my first year of dental hygiene at Dal though.

I applied to quite a few dental schools in Australia. (UWA, Queensland, Griffith, JCU, CSU and Univeristy of Sydney). I had an interview with JCU sometime last week in Toronto and it went well.

I know of someone who studies dentistry in Australia and they say most schools usually make their final decisions in July/August..even November. But we could know as early as June.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to UWA, JCU, CSU, and Sydney. CSU is on rolling admission. I did my interview with them on Skype on May 15 and received my offer from CSU on June 12.

Currently still waiting for all the other schools to get back to me.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied to UWA, JCU, CSU, and Sydney. CSU is on rolling admission. I did my interview with them on Skype on May 15 and received my offer from CSU on June 12.

How was the interview? was it MMI?

I've just received my offer from CSU, did you accept your offer yet? I'm still waiting on JCU because its my first choice

Hey, I applied to UWA, USyd, and Melbourne. Just curious, do you know where else people are talking about this? Pretty much all the information I can find is fairly old and whatever OzTrekk tells me.

I've just received my offer from CSU, did you accept your offer yet? I'm still waiting on JCU because its my first choice

No, I did not. I will be heading to USYD DMD. Did you hear from JCU?

Hey, I applied to UWA, USyd, and Melbourne. Just curious, do you know where else people are talking about this? Pretty much all the information I can find is fairly old and whatever OzTrekk tells me.

There are also Med Student Online for the undergrad programs and Paging Dr for the graduate entry programs