University of Queensland visit to Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OzTREKK

OzTREKK
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
G’day everyone,

I would like to inform you that Professor Geoff Cleghorn, Deputy Head of the School of Medicine, Director International & Head of the Discipline of Paediatrics & Child Health from the School of Medicine at the University of Queensland is visiting Canada this May.

Professor Cleghorn will be hosting a number of information sessions across Canada providing interested Canadian students with information about the Graduate Entry Medical Program offered at the University of Queensland.

Below is a schedule of the information sessions:

Toronto, Ontario
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2008
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Venue: Richmond Room
Hilton Toronto
145 Richmond Street W
Toronto, Ontario

Calgary, Alberta
Date: Monday, May 26, 2008
Venue: Sand Lily Room
Sheraton Suites
255 Barclay Parade SW
Calgary, Alberta

Vancouver, British Columbia
Date: Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Venue: Vancouver Room
Sheraton Wall Vancouver
1088 Burrard Street
Vancouver, B.C.

The above information sessions are open to any one interested in learning more about the medical program at the University of Queensland. You do not need to register, just come along to the session.
I will be travelling with Professor Cleghorn to provide assistance and answer any questions regarding the application process, student funding, student visas, accommodation, etc.

For further information about studying medicine in Australia, please visit:
http://www.oztrekk.com/programs/PGmedicine.php

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time via e-mail at [email protected] or call me on 1 866 698 7355.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Miernik
Director & Medical School Admissions Officer
OzTREKK educational services

Members don't see this ad.