University of San Francisco Psy.D. Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vunx

Reaction score
Hello :clap:

This is my first thread post here!
I am an undergrad student (final semester) currently pursuing entrance into a doctoral program in Clinical Psychology.
I applied to many programs for Fall 2023 entrance and got invited to an interview at the University of San Francisco (not Alliant) for their Psy.D. program. I have many questions about their APA accreditation status, and the potential debt I will incur if I were to attend.
Does anyone have any kind of experience with this school, their students, & their program? Any input would be appreciated.

Ty all! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello :clap:

This is my first thread post here!
I am an undergrad student (final semester) currently pursuing entrance into a doctoral program in Clinical Psychology.
I applied to many programs for Fall 2023 entrance and got invited to an interview at the University of San Francisco (not Alliant) for their Psy.D. program. I have many questions about their APA accreditation status, and the potential debt I will incur if I were to attend.
Does anyone have any kind of experience with this school, their students, & their program? Any input would be appreciated.

Ty all! :luck:
There was a thread about this program maybe 2 months ago, I recommend you use the search feature. Feel free to ask anything not covered in it but I think it was discussed at length there.

There was a thread about this program maybe 2 months ago, I recommend you use the search feature. Feel free to ask anything not covered in it but I think it was discussed at length there.
Hello! Thank you for your reply. Apparently having the periods in Psy.D. limited my search results. I found the more recent thread. Thank you! :)