1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

University of South Carolina and Medical University of South Carolina

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by surfdevl02, Sep 27, 2002.

1. surfdevl02

surfdevl02 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

So....i have an interview at the University of South Carolina and Medical University of South Carolina next week....has anyone interviewed there and if so, can you give me an insight on some of the questions they may ask? If not, can you smart kids that have interviewed a lot start posting questions you've seen that have shown up a lot during your interviews....What is a good book to read up on preparing for interviews

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. streetdoc

streetdoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I hope you have ties to South Carolina.
    As a SC resident, I can tell you that the schools want SC residents or students who will honestly stay in this state to practice. Much of SC is rural and underserved and REALLY NEEDS good, young pysicians. So try and convince them you will stay here...which, considering this state doesn't have a lot to offer (with the exception of Charleston) may be hard to do.
    Have you visited Columbia before or lived here? The weather is HELL...especially if you've been in SF for very long. I have family that moved to SF 2 years ago and they refuse to come back here during the summer and winter.
    just some info, let me know if i can help further.
    streetdoc