• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

WSU54

10+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I see that MUSC and USCSOM threads have not been overly successful in the past. Hopefully there are some South Carolina faithful out there like myself. The reason I started this thread is because I really want to attend USCSOM and I am currently on the out of state waitlist. Does anyone have any idea how their waitlist generally moves? Do a lot of out of staters drop USC? Any info would be great!:D:):oops::laugh:

Aug 1, 2005
working on my tan......
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I see that MUSC and USCSOM threads have not been overly successful in the past. Hopefully there are some South Carolina faithful out there like myself. The reason I started this thread is because I really want to attend USCSOM and I am currently on the out of state waitlist. Does anyone have any idea how their waitlist generally moves? Do a lot of out of staters drop USC? Any info would be great!:D:):oops::laugh:

I think this is what you are looking for.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=311202&highlight=South+Carolina

About the Ads