University of Southern Nevada LOAN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ray1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would appreciate if any of the former or current student at USN will put some lights on how to get the loan for the pharmacy program at USN. I talked to WellsFargo bank, City Bank, and Chase Bank and unfortunatley none of them have USN in their list. I assume, it is because USN is a newly established university. I have no idea about any of the finacial institution (except NelNet) that provide loan for pharmacy program at USN. I would appreciate your input.
Ray

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was having the same concerns but fortunately I just talked to a financial aid rep from USN yesterday about this. She said once you've submitted all your paperwork accepting admission, and if you've already completed your FAFSA using USN's school code, just sit back and wait for USN to contact you with more info. She said that probably sometime around the end of May/beginning of June we should recieve another Financial Aid packet with an approved lender list and further instructions for securing all the aid we need.

Hope this helps.

And congrats on getting in.