Program-Specific Info / Q's University of St. Augustine Austin Current MOT or prospective students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coco88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'd love to chat with any MOT current students or prospective students at USA Austin on how you like the campus, student life, and how you deal with the high tuition?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I agree! Were you accepted for the Summer class?

I agree! Were you accepted for the Summer class?

I was accepted for May! Were you? I am super excited to have gotten in but just want to know a bit more about the everyday life and whatnot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I was too! Which table were you at the day of the interview?

I was towards the middle of the room....I toured with group C which was a tiny group.

I was at the table closest to the PTs. Or the table right at the middle. I was one of the girls from California. I believe I am Group A because I did my interview first.

USA should be your last choice.

expensive and not eligible for some type of federal loans. I forget which one. I paid ~1k a month for the tuition gap. If you have good credit you could probably get a private loan or sallie mae or whatever.
Can I ask why you say that?

@Coco88 what type of questions do you have? I am in my first tri now.

I'm just finishing up my 3rd trimester - I'm a "rainbow" student since I retook anatomy, so I'm technically a 2nd tri. I'm about to celebrate my 1-year anniversary in Austin! Let me know whatever questions you have :)

Reactions: 1 user
I'm just finishing up my 3rd trimester - I'm a "rainbow" student since I retook anatomy, so I'm technically the 2nd tri. I'm about to celebrate my 1-year anniversary in Austin! Let me know whatever questions you have :)

How is your experience going? I am interested in the program. However, I read a thread on here saying that the program is not accredited or the new program curriculum?

How is your experience going? I am interested in the program. However, I read a thread on here saying that the program is not accredited or the new program curriculum?
It's going well! I'm just starting my tour guide job today, so I've been trying to research the new curriculum & talk to a friend who just finished her first tri of the new one to get some more info... The new OTD program may be what you're talking about, and yes, it is currently undergoing accreditation. Also, the Miami campus just opened, so they will be going through accreditation for all of their programs as well. As far as I know, the new curriculum has been going well for the newer students! They've been working with the faculty to give feedback about what's working well and ways to fix the things that aren't, and in my experience here, that's something that's fairly consistent with any issues your class might have.